Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:40 PM

67 posts, read 241,973 times

Advertisements

Hey Lake Junkie, buy our property ot find someone else to, and I will send you our NM plates, two different ones, as soon as we would get our butts up to the Springfield area. Let me tell you that it would not take long for us to move up there, once the property sells, at all. LOLOLOL

GQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2007, 08:17 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Thumbs up License Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicQueen View Post
Hey Lake Junkie, buy our property ot find someone else to, and I will send you our NM plates, two different ones, as soon as we would get our butts up to the Springfield area. Let me tell you that it would not take long for us to move up there, once the property sells, at all. LOLOLOL

GQ
Well, my dear...if I could buy property (I'm just a struggling working girl ya know) I'd buy it right here in Stone or Taney counties...as close to the lake as possible don'cha know!

But I'll be glad to help anybody find anything around here...and as I've said before, if you can't get your property sold WHEREVER you are...there ARE ways to find a good real-i-tater...one that actually works. (Imagine that...)

So bring on the AR and NM plates...lunch is on me!

Old 07-14-2007, 11:42 AM

Ya know, not all the reasons a property doesn't sell is because of the realtor. Our realtor is better than any I ever had back in Missouri and works twice as hard, but I am sure that you have some reason for posting what you did since you have no idea what or why any reasons for a place not selling. Much more to it than just any work that any realtor does or does not do.

GQ

Old 07-14-2007, 12:57 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Wink Amen to that!

Quote:
Ya know, not all the reasons a property doesn't sell is because of the realtor. Our realtor is better than any I ever had back in Missouri and works twice as hard, but I am sure that you have some reason for posting what you did since you have no idea what or why any reasons for a place not selling. Much more to it than just any work that any realtor does or does not do.

GQ
Boy don't I know it! I AM a realtor...so I know the truth of what you're saying. I also talk to lots of people who are just frustrated because they can't get their agent to call them back. One of the toughest parts of my job is taking the flak for what some other agent did...
In re-reading my post, I guess I was just letting my own frustration fly...forgive me! And thanks for sticking up for us!

Old 07-14-2007, 03:15 PM

I am lucky about our agent, as she calls back pronto, or at least as soon as she can. Realtors do have one tough job out there. Un fortunately for us, we are trying to sell a singl-wide mobile home and it is not in the city, but the county. Here in NM they have these areas called ETZ zones. That happens to be an area where people live but they have to follow the laws and rules that the city proper has to but don't ever get to vote on said laws and/or rules. If a person doesn't mind living in any city propert than they would think nothing of thoese type of ares but we balked at the thought of not being able to vote or have any kind of say about where we lived. Because of that, we bough just a little bit futher out. Now, it really isn't that far at all, unless one considers traveling about 20 minutes to be too far, but so many use that excuse instead of actually telling the truth. Anyway, we have had so many show the place that really didn't know much about it before they brought their people out. We end up having to explain everything to the people who are looking because the Realtor was too damn lazy to do his/her job. There is one other problem and most do not want to admit it or talk about it. It is the blatant racism that is in the face of any Anglo, so we end up having to deal with all of that and still be polite, if you get my drift. Anyway, we have the single-wide sitting on a concrete foundation with lots of room below the house and the inside and outside of the house is in excellent shape and all of this on 1.15 acres with a nice cactus garden and Pecan tree and other trees all around.

Oh well, might as well shut up and stop bothering you with my own frustations about not selling. We both want to move back to Missouri so bad we can taste it.

GQ

Old 07-17-2007, 09:06 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Quote:
...snip...

We both want to move back to Missouri so bad we can taste it.

GQ
Ummmm,,, does this help?

A TASTE OF MISSOURI

Old 07-17-2007, 11:08 AM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,278 times
Thumbs up ShadowCaver Rocks!

Awwww! How sweet of you Shadow! I've just GOT to get out of this forum and go spread some REP around! I am getting really frustrated with not being able to give you reps for this and some other great posts you've written. This post is particularly thoughtful!

Since I can't give you some rep right now, I couldn't resist writing to say, "KUDOS TO SHADOW CAVER! YOU ROCK!"

MrsG

Old 07-17-2007, 03:48 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
lol, , thanks mrsg...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri