Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2007, 05:18 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
big GROANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Yer dissin MY jokes?

Last edited by Lake Junkie; 07-24-2007 at 05:26 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2007, 05:20 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,571,982 times
Default Who me??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Yer dissin my jokes?
Ah be liken them sooooo much

MORE MORE MORE

Old 07-24-2007, 05:26 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Ohhhh! These are some real "groaners", you guys!

I must admit to LOLISOM a few times, though!!! Hahaha!

Get it? LOLISOM? I won't explain it unless no one gets it. I just made it up but I bet several of you will "get it" because of the context in which it was said. Hint! Hint!

Btw, a few of those jokes reminded me of my ex. Can't imagine why I don't miss him after all these years! Hahaha!
http://www.sledxtreme.com/images/smiles/blebleble.gif (broken link) heh heh...c'mon now this ain't the Jay Leno show ............."the nuts are complimentary".....http://www.sledxtreme.com/images/smiles/super_happy.gif (broken link)

Old 07-24-2007, 05:27 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,653,841 times
Red face Talk about yer male chauvinism!

There's a song written years ago and I swear they had my ex in mind when they wrote it. Sheldon Silverstein wrote the lyrics and music for it in 1974 and Tompall Glaser recorded it and it became a country music hit. It is called, "PUT ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE". I'm sure several of you know it. My sister and I still sing it at family gatherings which is about the only time we see each other.

It has been called "The Male Chauvinist National Anthem" and I just happen to have a link to a site where you can listen to it! Here it is:
Put Another Log On The Fire

Enjoy!

MrsG

Old 07-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Guy gets into his car...

A drunk phoned police to report that thieves had been in his car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, the radio, and even the accelerator," he cried out.

However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time and the same voice came over the line. "Never mind," he said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

Old 07-24-2007, 05:45 PM

Red face More...

You'ns figurin to move to Missouri need to understand about the way Missourians feel about Arkansans...some folk say there's needs to be a passport.

The Arkansas state trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-40. He says to the driver, "Got any ID?"
The driver says, "Bout what?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Arkansas State Lottery?
A: The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why did O. J. Simpson want to move to Arkansas?
A: Everyone has the same DNA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas burned down?
A: Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A new law recently passed in Arkansas:
When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What's the best thing to ever come out of Arkansas?
A: I-40.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Arkansasians are walking down different ends of a street toward each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?"
"Jus' some chickens."
"If I guesses how many they are, can I have one?"
"Shoot, ya guesses right and I'll give you both of them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What do a divorce in Arkansas, a tornado in Kansas, and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
A: Somebody's fixin' to lose them a trailer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Arkansasian came home and found his house on fire, rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here. My house is on fire!"
"OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"
"Say, don't you still have those big red trucks?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why do folks in Arkansas go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
A: 'Cuz 17 and under not admitted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What do you get when you have 32 Arkansasians in the same room?
A: A full set of teeth.

I gotta right to tell these...my momma is from there.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Laughs

Quote:
Ohhhh! These are some real "groaners", you guys!

I must admit to LOLISOM a few times, though!!! Hahaha!

Get it? LOLISOM? I won't explain it unless no one gets it. I just made it up but I bet several of you will "get it" because of the context in which it was said. Hint! Hint!

Btw, a few of those jokes reminded me of my ex. Can't imagine why I don't miss him after all these years! Hahaha!

Or: Laughing out loud in spite of myself ????

Old 07-24-2007, 06:09 PM

Thumbs up Funneee stuff, L J!

Oh, I'm LOL at those, L J! Even if I DID hear some o' them before. Like Larry the Cable Guy would say, "I don't care who you are...that's funny, right there!"

True confessions...I gave birth to two children in AR......but I've asked God and them for forgiveness so I think it's okay. I'm pretty sure God has forgiven me but the kids are still mad about it!

Old 07-24-2007, 06:14 PM

Thumbs up Ding! Ding! Ding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Or: Laughing out loud in spite of myself ????
DING! DING! DING! We haaaave a winner!!! Northwoods Voyager solved the acronym riddle! Hahaha! That's exactly right! LOLISOM! I've never seen that used before...have you? It just happened to fit perfectly so I used it. Thanks for playin' along with me!

Old 07-24-2007, 06:32 PM

Default rep

Quote:
DING! DING! DING! We haaaave a winner!!! Northwoods Voyager solved the acronym riddle! Hahaha! That's exactly right! LOLISOM! I've never seen that used before...have you? It just happened to fit perfectly so I used it. Thanks for playin' along with me!
Sorry Ah tried mah durndest ta give youens a rep point, but them dang messsges keep atellin me ahs gots to give sum ta tha others that be out thar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri