Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 08:52 AM

22 posts, read 111,755 times

Advertisements

whitegate is now mostly govt subsidized low income housing, and qual drive is very very close wich is one of the sleaziest streets in town, do NOT move into whitegate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2007, 08:59 AM

22 posts, read 111,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter85 View Post
What do you mean exactly by avoiding these streets at all costs? I used to drive down Worley all of the time - it's not near as bad as you make it out to be. If shes a single woman, she probably wouldn't feel 100% comfortable walking these areas at night, but during the day I think she'd be fine.
I guess your reply pretty much answers your own question,,,,,,,,, "she probably wouldnt feel 100% comfortable walking these areas at night"
????????????? this is a defining characteristic of a bad neighborhood!

"during the day I think she'd be fine".............sadly you can't have just "daytime"..night rears its ugly head without fail

and lastly, I dont think the goal here is for her to be "fine" I think she is looking for safety and quality of life (neither of which can be found on or about worley) I guess technically you are "fine" if you are awakened by huge bass car systems banging at 3am and hookers tossing used condoms in your yard. but lets try a little harder for the lady
Its not the single absolute worst street in town, but as I said its a main feeder artery of the hood, it used to be middle class working folks, but that ship has long ago sailed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
View detailed profiles of: