Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I am proud to declare that I am a...
Redneck 2 5.56%
Pinkneck 2 5.56%
Country boy/gal 4 11.11%
City - give me pavement! 8 22.22%
Born in city, now a proud dirt kicker 5 13.89%
Born in country or on farm, now loving the city lights 2 5.56%
Farm boy/gal 1 2.78%
Hoosier 1 2.78%
Hillbilly 11 30.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 01:00 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
2bRnot - my thought, since you asked , is that you are indeed a good ol' country gal, with tendencies of a bona fide hillbilly.

lady of the lake - yea, that is I imagine that most/many people have tendencies of multiple, ummm,,, 'personalities', if you will.

Nawlin's Lady - if ya ever do find yourself in such situation, just remember that good clean clear water comes up from a well, and that used dirty, brown, yella water [and other uhem stuff] goes into the septic.

MORW - curious,,, does that mean then that you are gonna have to change your moniker to MOHillbillyWoman?

whats that song........."A country girl can survive " or "I'm the Queen of his double wide trailer "

My husband told me I was not a farm girl till I could drive a stick ..... Well I drove his 3 speed truck that ya had to hold the shifter in geer or it kicked out and I drove his 5 speed till it umm stopped making that grinding metal popping noise ........ he told me it was not suppose to be doing that!

Hey I am ME
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,059,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORedneckWoman View Post
I would if I could figure out how to do it. Are we allowed to change our nicks in here and if so, how do we go about it?
//www.city-data.com/forum/faq/9...your-user.html

Old 07-20-2007, 01:58 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,570 times
Default City/Country Girlie

Well I am not sure what I am , who I am or Where I am...LOL

I grew up in the city but as a young child always wanted to live like the little house of Prairie. Although I am not so fond of the outhouses. I like to use the outhouse for decoration than actually use it.LOL
I love to do gardening ( not little gardening),cook,knit, crafts and would love to one day raise chicken,pigs and maybe just maybe a cow. if I don't kill the other animals.LOL LOL Of course my kids wants to use them as pets.
I love dirt bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers. I like to go fishing if I ever catch one. My husband says when he goes fishing all he catches is a Buzz.
I don't wear dresses and fancy clothes but like to wear shorts, tanks and flip flops.
I love the beach to body surf, lake to water ski, intertubing or just floating.
I love trees and trees and rolling hills too.
I never lived in a small town before and I think it will be great.
I am a beach/country girl....
What dah say?

Old 07-20-2007, 02:55 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
Is this thread just for the girls? No men out there that want to comment? Uh, besides Shadow Caver, that is.

I still cannot decide which of the names applies to me. Will have to ask my sons what they think I hunt deer, fish, have helped my husband with his construction business. Get down in the dirt and set drain pipes for lagoons. I paint the house, repair things around here. I AM a girl tho' Just like Holly Hunter in the movie 'Always" I do like 'girl clothes' tho

I have gone from hunting deer on a freezing day dressed in many layers of clothing to later getting dressed for a night on the town in heels, dress, makeup applied just right and every curl in place. I like the best of both worlds.

And when I was in my early 20' I even drove stock cars for 2 years. Worked in a bank as a bookkeeper during the day! Now that was fun, fun, fun.
So, I am not a Hillbilly, a redneck, maybe now I be a country girl?

This is a good topic. Thanks, I like to read all of your responses.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:01 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,059,299 times
Traveler of the NW - I kinda like that which you came up earlier...

"Citybilly" and/or "Hillcitygirl" lol

stock cars, 'eh? While also in a bank?
hmmmm,,, practicing anything there were we?

Old 07-20-2007, 03:09 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
UH...do y'all mean for something like a 'fast get-away' perhaps Hmmmm, I'll never tell hee hee hee. Thanks for asking tho. But that be MANY years gone by.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:29 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,632 times
Talking Common Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
I still cannot decide which of the names applies to me. Will have to ask my sons what they think I hunt deer, fish, have helped my husband with his construction business. Get down in the dirt and set drain pipes for lagoons. I paint the house, repair things around here. I AM a girl tho' Just like Holly Hunter in the movie 'Always" I do like 'girl clothes' tho

I have gone from hunting deer on a freezing day dressed in many layers of clothing to later getting dressed for a night on the town in heels, dress, makeup applied just right and every curl in place. I like the best of both worlds.

And when I was in my early 20' I even drove stock cars for 2 years. Worked in a bank as a bookkeeper during the day! Now that was fun, fun, fun.
So, I am not a Hillbilly, a redneck, maybe now I be a country girl?

This is a good topic. Thanks, I like to read all of your responses.
Where did you drive? Dirt or Asphalt? I love girl drivers!
We have toooooooooooo much in common...amazing we're even in the same line of work. Hmmmmmm.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:45 PM

354 posts, read 325,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Well I am not sure what I am , who I am or Where I am...LOL

I grew up in the city but as a young child always wanted to live like the little house of Prairie. Although I am not so fond of the outhouses. I like to use the outhouse for decoration than actually use it.LOLI love to do gardening ( not little gardening),cook,knit, crafts and would love to one day raise chicken,pigs and maybe just maybe a cow. if I don't kill the other animals.LOL LOL Of course my kids wants to use them as pets.
I love dirt bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers. I like to go fishing if I ever catch one. My husband says when he goes fishing all he catches is a Buzz.
I don't wear dresses and fancy clothes but like to wear shorts, tanks and flip flops.
I love the beach to body surf, lake to water ski, intertubing or just floating.
I love trees and trees and rolling hills too.
I never lived in a small town before and I think it will be great.
I am a beach/country girl....
What dah say?
Ok, this is just for you. I hope that you like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/purple-ram/outhouse-1-gq.gif (broken link)

Old 07-20-2007, 05:59 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
Ok, this is just for you. I hope that you like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/purple-ram/outhouse-1-gq.gif (broken link)
Ahhhh Geez Thanks! Some one does care about ME
I hope it doesn't reek eek:

Old 07-20-2007, 06:18 PM

354 posts, read 325,001 times
Are you kidding? I use Lysol when needed. LOLOLOLOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri