Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2007, 07:11 AM

3 posts, read 104,647 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! My name is Shannon and I have been a Silver dollar City fan for at least 20 years. I now reside in Indiana, and I really want to take our 5 kids to the park. However, with tikets at $50 each it is a bit expensive. We are planning on coming for August 4th. Does anyone know where I can get coupons for a one day admission?? I know sometimes the season pass holders get $15 coupons are there any others??

Also we will be staying the night on August 3rd and 4th. Do any of the hotels offer SDC coupons with booking?

Thanks
Shannon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2007, 07:18 PM

145 posts, read 655,515 times
Sometimes there are coupons at the Springfield Convention and Visitors center, for both SDC and hotels. If you are driving in from another state, you might also check at the welcome center just after the state line--they also have lots of coupons, especially for Branson area stuff. HTH!

Old 07-22-2007, 06:03 AM

Thanks for the info, I will check both!

Shannon

Old 07-23-2007, 07:23 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Don't know if this might help ya:

Silver Dollar City 2-Day Pass - Branson Tourism Center (http://www.bransontourismcenter.com/silver-dollar-city.htm - broken link)

Branson Savings .Com - Branson Coupons, Branson Missouri, shows, lodgings, packages, attractions

I know you didn't ask, but some good places for some vittles, depending on your taste:
Landry's [seafood], Billy Gails [esp. for breakfast], and Casa Fiantes [Mexican].

You might also check out yahoo's group "SDCFans".

Good luck!

Old 07-25-2007, 10:19 AM

just for everyones info, I emailed SDC and they wrote me back and this is what they said.

"Thank you for your interest in Silver Dollar City! Through the end of the season, bring in the label from any 20 oz. Coca-Cola and receive $5 off of the regular one day ticket price for adults and children. Limit 6 tickets per label. Please contact us with any further questions. Thanks!"

Old 12-10-2007, 03:36 PM

1 posts, read 34,017 times
Default SilverDollarCity Tickets 4 for $30,00

We called the number for this deal and were told that Arkansas was a restricted area and we were not eligable for the time share offer and were rudely hung up on.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:08 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannieH View Post
We called the number for this deal and were told that Arkansas was a restricted area and we were not eligable for the time share offer and were rudely hung up on.

What number, for what deal, for what time share offer?

Old 12-16-2007, 10:48 AM

879 posts, read 2,878,142 times
Default SDC...package and deals

Check out the Silver Dollar City website. There are package deals listed on that website. Also www.yourbranson.com usually has package deals. The visitors center has $5 off coupons.

If you look at the SDC website, you will also see that they are offering the best ticket prices for all 3 venues. Season passes, if you plan on going to the park(s) more than one day are the best deal of all.

My husband and I always buy the season passes 'cause we only have to go twice to more than pay for them. We often just drop by for coffee and a roll and buy the Dutch Apple bread while we are there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri