Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:51 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,550,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Truck coming tomorrow got to box up my computer. So I want to say GOODBYE to EVERYONE.Breaking a little bit of tears. Hold down the fort for me MRSG,Shadowcaver,Da Jammer, 2be and Lake Junkie while I am gone.....LOL Like I am important person on this thread. Now you all seen my picture probably don't want advice from me. SORRY!!!!

I am so excited to enter to Missouri!!! It is going to be a great year for me this YEAR!!! I just know it!!!!
Just want to join all of the others here in wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip to here. Here being the best state ever. Will miss your posts for a 'short' time, right? You will have to keep a record of your trip for us. This is probably too late for ya to read. But.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 10:42 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,646,864 times
Default KBear's Comin' Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Truck coming tomorrow got to box up my computer. So I want to say GOODBYE to EVERYONE.Breaking a little bit of tears. Hold down the fort for me MRSG,Shadowcaver,Da Jammer, 2be and Lake Junkie while I am gone.....LOL Like I am important person on this thread. Now you all seen my picture probably don't want advice from me. SORRY!!!!

I am so excited to enter to Missouri!!! It is going to be a great year for me this YEAR!!! I just know it!!!!
We know it too, Kbear! Ya'll come on home to MO and your new family, now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy4570 View Post
Come on Kbear, I am still stuck here in Indiana waiting for the driver to haul the park model. Heat or no heat I wanna be home in Mo.! I envy all of you out there that are on your way or have made it "home"
Kbear's time has come, Indy...and yours is coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
KBear,
It's been a long time comin' darlin'....but you're on yer way. Hip Hip Hooorayyyyy We can't wait for you to get here. Hopefully you'll be here in time for the Meet~N~Greet. I Hope, I Hope, I hope!

And you aren't saying 'Goodbye' to us....you're sayin'....'I'm comin' home!', which is what we've been waitin' for. Ya know why??? Cuz you be part of da 'famly'.... Like it or not....you are stuck wit us.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life....and what a life it'll be here in MO. We need more good lookin', important people like you...it's what makes us great!

Take care and write as soon as you can....we'll be anxious to hear about our adventures. Just stay safe and enjoy the trip...and HURRY!!!!!

Say, has anyone been a designated contact for Kbear? How will we know how she's doin'??? Lord, why didn't I think of this sooner??? LOL Cuz I'm a DORK!!! Anyone got the scoop?

Hurry Home KBear,
Boof
Awww, Boof! Now, see? You're so warm and welcomin' and then you go puttin' yourself down! Think about it...no one else thought of being a designated contact for Kbear and yet YOU are a DORK for not thinking of it sooner? I think not! That's stinkin' thinkin', darlin'! Now, cut that out!!!

Quote:
8 MORE YEARS???? Dang BassMan, that totally SUCKS!!! Too bad you won't be here for the Meet~N~Greet on the 10th. But maybe you can time your visit so you can make it for the 2nd meeting??? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Boof
Poor BassMan! Eight years is a looong time! Maybe things will change and he'll get offered early retirement or something! His time will come...we all just hope for his sake that it's sooner than later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jammer_this/kareybear.jpg (broken link)

we'll see ya on the flip side kiddo
Grrrrrrrrr!

Old 08-05-2007, 11:03 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,623,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post

Grrrrrrrrr!
why da GRRRR? MrsG?? .....flip side ie out of NC and into MO flip side ie from an unhappy situation to a much brighter one here in MO

Old 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,646,864 times
I'm just teasin' ya, jammer man! Tryin' my best to put the squeeze on ya to make you give up your secrets! How quickly you forget! I guess I'm not doin' such a good job of it. Darn! I'm not very experienced at this sort of thing! Hahaha! Oh, well!

Old 08-06-2007, 11:41 AM

791 posts, read 1,817,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
I'm just teasin' ya, jammer man! Tryin' my best to put the squeeze on ya to make you give up your secrets! How quickly you forget! I guess I'm not doin' such a good job of it. Darn! I'm not very experienced at this sort of thing! Hahaha! Oh, well!
Now who's being hard on themself??? At least you tried...and you'll get better all the time....like a fine wine.... Now, if we can get Jams to share some of his well guarded secrets....

Old 08-06-2007, 11:53 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,623,762 times
Default Maybe this'l help??

OK OK!! you guys win!!! Here ya go!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jammer_this/emoticons101.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-06-2007, 01:04 PM

430 posts, read 1,261,944 times
Been reading your posts, you all seem like a great group of folks!! Our house closes on Wednesday although we're still in Arizona. We can hardly wait to move to MO! We have 7 months yet though...hopefully it'll go by fast...

Old 08-06-2007, 01:26 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,036,855 times
Ozark Nana - yea, seems like it, 'eh? Just wait till ya spend some more time here tho'...

Good luck on the house, and safe/happy trails when the move comes!

So, to help ya enjoy summer time, as we pass the time away until your move, what ya say we head to the pool?

Old 08-06-2007, 02:56 PM

791 posts, read 1,817,102 times
Talking Now We're Talkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
OK OK!! you guys win!!! Here ya go!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jammer_this/emoticons101.jpg (broken link)
Jams, you are Da Bomb!!! I've gotta git me one a dem. Who do I make the check out to? 'Da Jammer'? Or maybe we need to go to DaJammer.com? Or do we just Dial that toll free number... 1-800-DaJammer??? Hurry! I wanna get one 'fore they all sell out!

Geez, I can just see it....it'll be like tryin' to get a 'Tickle Me Elmo' or 'Beanie Baby'. It's gonna be MAYHEM, Total Chaos!!!! Save yourselves people.....save yourselves!!!!!! Call in the National Guard!!!!!hehehehehehe

Ok....and where do I sign up???

Certifiably Yours,
Boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Ozark Nana - yea, seems like it, 'eh? Just wait till ya spend some more time here tho'...

Good luck on the house, and safe/happy trails when the move comes!

So, to help ya enjoy summer time, as we pass the time away until your move, what ya say we head to the pool?

Caver, can I come too?????? I PROMISE I won't pee in the pool.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:07 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,036,855 times
Talking Skinny Dippers To The Water!!!

Quote:
,,,Caver, can I come too?????? I PROMISE I won't pee in the pool.
You betcha!!! However,,, there is one stipulation - this pool has a very strict rule: besides footwear, there be no clothing...

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 08-06-2007 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt... ;)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri