Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:06 PM

791 posts, read 1,819,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
LJ - damn girl, I just done gave her one a wee bits ago, now have to wait for the time and the repeat limits both to wander away...

So, in lieu of them,,, here be this,,,

One million, three hundred fifty seven thousand, nine hundred twenty four points!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((ShadowCaver))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

You have my vote for President!!!! You are so sweet and generous...what will I ever do with all a dem points????? I'm rich as Rockafeller now!!! Thank you for helpin' a girl out. You just prove that Chivalry isn't dead! Yep, I think I'll keep you too (As long as that's ok with Mrs. Caver)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
...look! One more before our very virtual eyes!

...you! Yes YOU! (That was computer shouting, doncha know...)

Give our Boof a Boost! (Hee Hee...)
She's up in the sky...she's a bird...she's a plane...she's...LIVING IN MISSOURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Tonight's the night..it'll be alright...(Rod Stewart...but I don mean even nearly what he did gfriend...)

MMMMMmmMMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMMMmmmMMMMMmmmm....
You've got the touch, you sweet thang!!! Can I rub your belly for luck??? It's not that big, but it should still work. Surely some of whatever you got will rub off on me. I mean come on....anyone that can quote Rod is just too cool for the fridge!!!:cool :

Voyager, your generosity is soooooo kind. I've got the same problem...not spreadin' the love enough.....as soon as I can, I'm makin' my rounds again. You show me just how well I get by....with a little help from my friends.

Hillbilly, I went to school in Ca with a Hatfield. She claimed to part of the clan too. Her name was Rhonda. Name sound familiar??? LOLOLOL Yah right...look at me.....actin' like you know every Hatfield in America. LOLOL Don't mind me....I'm still waitin' for Fed Ex to deliver my new brain. hehehehehehe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 07:56 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,933 times
Whaaa....did I see 96 go by?

~You wear it well...a little old fashioned but that's alright~...

Hee Hee

Old 08-08-2007, 08:22 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,212 times
her 95th was a sneaky one...the system wouldn't let me rep her so da jammer had to find a work around

Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM

871 posts, read 1,984,735 times
Quote:
No...here COMES the neighborhood!

I want to know where the name comes from...can you...will you...won't you 'splain where bentaxle comes from?

I may be the only one who doesn't understand...humor me.
O.K Ill be glad to tell the story. Me lovely husband and I love to ride our quads ( Honda 450r's). He's a privateer and has been doing some racing around here. He's been teaching me how to jump and ride. (keep your minds out the gutter here please.) On one of our trips out he bent the rear axle. (could have been me but we'll just say it was him.) When having this axle replaced the shop guy tells us how strong these axles are and how surprised he was that we bent it. Not even a month later we were back having the darn thing replaced again. After the third time we found a stronger axle and he learned how to replace them himself. Anyway we needed a name for our race team to be and instead of using our family name we chose "bentaxlecrew".
Our son and daughter will also be racing there 50's after a little more experience. DETERMINED TO RIDE, BENT AXLE OR NOT.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:26 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,571,328 times
Good Grief, I have been all over the place in this CDF and still can't help Boof.
Well, onto another site and see what damage I can accomplish in a short time.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:44 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,571,328 times
Yippeeeeeeeeee. I got one in!!!!!! Yea for Boof!!! You are getting there. I was hoping to be the 101 but will take being the 98th. You go girl. Your posts are something else. Love em. thanks and good luck to ya

Old 08-09-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
O.K Ill be glad to tell the story. Me lovely husband and I love to ride our quads ( Honda 450r's). He's a privateer and has been doing some racing around here. He's been teaching me how to jump and ride. (keep your minds out the gutter here please.) On one of our trips out he bent the rear axle. (could have been me but we'll just say it was him.) When having this axle replaced the shop guy tells us how strong these axles are and how surprised he was that we bent it. Not even a month later we were back having the darn thing replaced again. After the third time we found a stronger axle and he learned how to replace them himself. Anyway we needed a name for our race team to be and instead of using our family name we chose "bentaxlecrew".
Our son and daughter will also be racing there 50's after a little more experience. DETERMINED TO RIDE, BENT AXLE OR NOT.
I love it! Racing is such a family affair...do you have pics of the crew?
Cool story...thanks!

OK...here comes my rep point for Boof...I gotta get some shuteye!
SOMEBODY...take her over the line for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Insert music from Rocky...)
(I'll be checking back in the AM...)

Old 08-09-2007, 06:05 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,212 times
well Boof made it over da hump! woo-HOO!

http://www.sledxtreme.com/images/smiles/groupwave1.gif (broken link)

Old 08-09-2007, 06:10 AM

Thumbs up She earned it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post

What a wonderful way to start the day!
BOOF YOU ROCK!

(Oneathesedays I'm gonna take the time to figure out the jammer-graphics magic...)
Have a great one, friends!

Old 08-09-2007, 12:10 PM

791 posts, read 1,819,719 times
Talking You are all tooo good to me!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE IT!!! I MADE IT!!! I MADE IT!!!

Thanks to A LOT of help from my FRIENDS!!!

What can I say???? You guys & gals are DA BESTEST, DA BOMB, DA GREATEST, DA WONDERFULEST!!!!

LJ (aka:Glam Girl), Jams (aka: Da Bomb), ShadowCaver (aka: Da Stinkah) Voyager, MrsG (aka:MrsM), BassMan, 2b, NBEric, Indy, MrsC, G4, Gripster, KareyBear, BlooMoon, MOHillBillyWoman, BentAxle, and all the others who's names I'm so regretfully forgetting...(Alzheimers moment) You all brighten my day!

If you all weren't here...I wouldn't either. But because you are.....you'll be seeing more of me. Noooooo, not THAT much. hehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Yippeeeeeeeeee. I got one in!!!!!! Yea for Boof!!! You are getting there. I was hoping to be the 101 but will take being the 98th. You go girl. Your posts are something else. Love em. thanks and good luck to ya
(((((Voyager))))) I can't thank you enough for being such a great pal!!! I can't meet you soon enough. I'm SOO glad you are here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post

(((((Jams))))) You make me laugh & think & smile & laugh some more. You are never allowed to leave us...ever!!! When I see your posts....I know everything is gonna be fine. Thank you for being YOU!!!

Quote:
What a wonderful way to start the day!
BOOF YOU ROCK!

(Oneathesedays I'm gonna take the time to figure out the jammer-graphics magic...)
Have a great one, friends!
LJ....Ms. Glam.... you are a , and I feel blessed to call you Friend! If ever I need a little sunshine in my day....I just think of you! If you ever need a friend....I'm here.

And last but NO WAY LEAST...to MrsG & Caver.... You two are just TOO COOL FOR THE FRIDGE!!! You have been good to me, and I just want you to know that you are OK in my book!!! ****Giant Hugs**** to you both!!!

And to you all.........8,092,007 rep points to you. A TOAST to you all!!!

Now, I just gotta think of something to put under my name. ACCCKKK...the pressure is on!!!

As a way of Passing the Torch.....we need to pitch in and make it our mission to get our wonderful LJ to her 100 mark. I know we can do it!!!!! So...whaddaya say gang?????? Are ya up for the challenge????? Me thinks we are....we be one heck of a crew. (Jams, BassMan...get your cool rides. We can all jump in and we'll get there in no time....I call Shot Gun!!! ) On your marks......Get set.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! http://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/animal/927.gif (broken link)

Feelin' The Love,
Boof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri