Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 11:25 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,464 times

Advertisements

Indy's house is in da house! They made it safe and sound and have parked their house on their property. Boy he sounded tired but they MADE it!! It's gonna be interesting to hear about how they get everything set up. Hopefully we can find a way to get some pics up soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2007, 11:30 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Default Stories, tall and short

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
Indy's house is in da house! They made it safe and sound and have parked their house on their property. Boy he sounded tired but they MADE it!! It's gonna be interesting to hear about how they get everything set up. Hopefully we can find a way to get some pics up soon.
Boy, can hardly wait to put aside the time it's gonna take to read Indy's report. This has got to be one long, up and downhill narrative. Whee.

Thanks da jammer

Old 08-12-2007, 11:36 PM

430 posts, read 1,264,214 times
SO glad to hear they arrived safe and sound!! Thank you for keeping us all up to speed Jammer!!

Old 08-13-2007, 12:32 AM

2,142 posts, read 4,451,657 times
Talking Woohoo! Home sweet home for Indy!

Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I can't hit the hay just yet after reading this great news! So thankful they made it without any further incidents and keeping the temperature gauge left of the red zone--makes me think of watching "The Grapes of Wrath" with Henry Fonda and how their poor old car kept having steam billowing out of the radiator on their way out to California.

A big hearty Hallelujah!, thank God, welcome home Indy, and time for all of us to get a good night's rest and face the new work week! Da Jammer's quite the reporter and Indy spokesman, BTW!

Old 08-26-2007, 08:57 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
Ummmm,,, any updates to update us so that we can be uptodate on what is the latest up to this date's latest news on this wonderful move on this date?

Old 08-26-2007, 03:57 PM

I have a call in for Indy and I'm hoping to hear from him soon so I can indeed update the MO Forum folks with the latest news!!

Old 08-26-2007, 07:23 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Question Indy...Where are ya?????

Quote:
I have a call in for Indy and I'm hoping to hear from him soon so I can indeed update the MO Forum folks with the latest news!!
Do you think that he has gotten into some type of confrontation with the local regulators? Please let us know what happened.....

Old 08-26-2007, 07:43 PM

I don't know if it's his cell provider or mine but it is really difficult to get ahold of him. I'll tell ya'll something Indy is one hella great guy and holds dear to his heart and soul the ideals of what truly made this country great. Great guy!!

I'm gonna keep tryin' to get ahold of him this week.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:46 AM

Alrighty then...spoke to Indy yesterday afternoon. They have their house setup with the axles removed so she is staying put! They have been able to get the house (it is basically a way cool log cabin) stained and are in the process of doing some modifications to it which better fits with their needs at the new place. They have made friends with some neighbors that are helping Indy out with some of the heavy work around the house and property. Fortunately they have a neighbor that provides them with water as the plan for a well is in the future a bit. Indy is getting things ready for this winter by preparing the house for heat via firewood...hopefully it won't be as rough a winter as it was last year! They are awaiting a phone line hookup so they can plug in the 'puter and get back online to yack it up with us again! Until that day I guess you folks will have to deal with my very un-poetic (Indy surely would be painting a much more vivid picture of their new life in MO) ramblings about Indy and his family's adventures

Old 08-28-2007, 09:12 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
jam - thanks for the update Pass on to them both that, like the rabid razorbacks to the south of MO , we be rooting for them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri