Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 07:09 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times

Advertisements

Gee, it sounds like you'ns are having a great weekend...some of us hafta work!
At least the folks I'm working with this weekend are fun...they had me in stitches a coupla times...
But later on today you know where I'll be...sittin' in front of the big screen!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/janetbezz/TonyinIndy.jpg (broken link)

Zoom. Zoom. Zoom.

Last edited by Lake Junkie; 09-02-2007 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2007, 07:12 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,132 times
ah yesterday was our 20 year anniversary ....went to dinner out for ice cream oh boy we lived it up .... he wanted to go gun shopping and tool looking .... I put my foot down!

Old 09-02-2007, 02:16 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Gee, it sounds like you'ns are having a great weekend...some of us hafta work!
At least the folks I'm working with this weekend are fun...they had me in stitches a coupla times...
But later on today you know where I'll be...sittin' in front of the big screen!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/janetbezz/TonyinIndy.jpg (broken link)

Zoom. Zoom. Zoom.

Whoppie another Nascar fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/fahr04-1.gif (broken link) http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/fahr04-1.gif (broken link) http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/fahr04-1.gif (broken link) http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/fahr04-1.gif (broken link)

Old 09-02-2007, 02:17 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Talking Happy Anniversary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beamissourian View Post
ah yesterday was our 20 year anniversary ....went to dinner out for ice cream oh boy we lived it up .... he wanted to go gun shopping and tool looking .... I put my foot down!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2007, 03:45 PM

537 posts, read 441,205 times
Not a Nascar fan here, Sorry about that. But I have cooked up a ham today that we are going to have for supper. We have had a nice and quiet weekend so far and I imagine it will stay the same for us. Hope that all of you are doing well for the holiday weekend. Stay safe!!

Old 09-02-2007, 08:53 PM

543 posts, read 2,310,195 times
Kansas City Area is the Good Guys Car Show at KS Speedway, which we attended. Santa Cali Gon in Independence. I wanted to go to the lake, but too many others decided they needed the house this weekend. So maybe next weekend. The weather was perfect this weekend.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:56 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
Hey LJ, hope your w/e is fun, fun, fun. As everyone else's I still have about 1/2 of my bedroom ceiling to paint and 1 1/2 walls. Why in th e world did we ever build a 16 x 32 bedroom with a cathedral ceiling? Ran out of paint, so I get to take a breather Monday.

Maybe get to enjoy that little lake some? I really want to 'play' Monday. maybe even go fishing. Again, hope all are enjoying the weather and having good, safe fun.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:22 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
2b - congrats also! [altho', maybe letting him have some fun in the tool dept may have been a nice present for him... of course, this is a guy typing this... ]

nwv - tip of the hat to ya! if ya do get to the lake, be to see some more photos... [hint, hint... ]

nascar fans - well,,, don't know really what to say,,, kinda like my brain just left me,,,
hmmmm,,, maybe something related to that so called 'sport',,, hmmmm...

just kidding!!!

Old 09-02-2007, 11:17 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
ShadowCaver: My husband just reminded me that the store where I have been buying my paint is open today(Monday) So, maybe no fishing, no pics, who knows!!!
And 2b, meant to wish you a belated Happy 20th Anniversary.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:06 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,132 times
thanks everyone ---- I really really wanted to be In Branson this weekend not at home ... my heart is hung up in that neck of the woods ya know!

tools/ guns/ ammo/ tractors/ cars/ racing / hot rods/ are all off limits on the anniversary ! Gosh I didnt ask him to go to a fru fru shop (craft store or doll shop)

So hes making up for lost time .. out there dusting off his old tractor .(Insert what I want to say here but I cant) ........that tractor gets more attention than I DO! lol
My Grandson came here yesterday and yelled whats papa pa doing on my tractor? (grandpas excuse for buying them is hes actually buying them for the boys......... )

Were going to heat up the old grill slap some steak on .. and swat a few flies today .. I have a bottle of wine chillin ... and beer in his garage fridge ...... so it might be a good ol day after all .....(Ill just pretend Im sippin my wine looking at the lake)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri