Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2007, 10:22 PM

430 posts, read 1,263,950 times

Advertisements

So sad, we're back in Tucson....that 10 days went like the blink of an eye. It was so hard to leave our new house knowing we won't be back until November to close her up for the winter and then the final move in March. It's going to be a long winter for us!

We made lots of progress in the yard though, got the boat put in the water and up on the lift (it only took these first timers an hour to get it right)! We met neighbors, took rides in the boat, got to know our way around town, planned the improvements we want to make and did a bit of dreamin' while we were there. It just "felt" right to us. We worked harder than we had anticipated and never even dropped a fishin' line in the water....I know....it was a sin..but so much had to be done to just get her locked up properly...

We fell into bed every night exhausted and I must admit, I don't generally sleep well, but I did there!! I've tacked on a few pictures for you to see...sunrise over the lake our first morning there, then the sunset from the lake on the boat, last but not least, our Sisse just loving her boat rides! She was such a good girl for her first plane trip and all.....

Will write more later, tired and heading off to bed...

O. Nana
Attached Thumbnails
We're Back-sunrise-lake.jpg   We're Back-sunset-lake.jpg   We're Back-sisse-boat.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 09:58 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Hey, thanks for update/sharing; photos...

Is shame tho' that yas didn't get chance to fish , esp. since you have some white fluffy bait right there in the boat itself too... j/k...

Is that dock in the first photo yours? Nice!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,894,912 times
What lake is that?

Sweet pix...my wife has the twin to your pooch.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:37 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Default Sunrise/sunset

What a beautiful picture of the sunrise and sunset. I can't wait until we are up there and sitting on our porch watching the sunrises and sunsets in Missouri

Old 09-04-2007, 01:55 PM

430 posts, read 1,263,950 times
Thanks for the welcome homes folks! It's Lake of the Ozarks that we're on and yes, that's our dock (needs some TLC but it's ours)...

O.Nana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri