Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2007, 06:57 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,339,338 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any weekend plans?

Anything fun?

Going anywhere?

If so take your cameras .. Some of us want to dream from a distance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 07:07 AM

430 posts, read 1,263,692 times
Smile Just workin'

Not here in Tucson 2b....the company is coming to foam the roof on the house as we developed a nasty leak during our monsoon season....will also have to replace part of the dining room ceiling!

We're getting ready to put the house on the market (all prayers welcome) and in hopes, we'll sell it by the first of the year...it'll be a bit rough having 2 house payments with this house AND the new house in MO. But, our God is a faithful God and will see to it that this one goes to a nice family before we make the BIG move! (I have already buried St. Joseph in the front yard)!!

Everyone have a great weekend!

O.Nana

Old 09-07-2007, 09:12 AM

871 posts, read 1,984,548 times
Hoping to go camping this weekend! I realy need to ride that quad and release some frustration!
Our prayers are with ya O.nana that house will sell! Poor St. Joseph!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:27 AM

430 posts, read 1,263,692 times
Well, St. J is on his own, if he wants to come back in the house and be placed in his usual place of honor he'll get this house sold fast!! LOL.....

Uh,,,,watch it on that quad...remember my son is still recovering from his accident on his and the surgery that ended his working for the next 6 weeks!!

O.Nana

Old 09-07-2007, 10:55 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,306 posts, read 8,652,146 times
Well the Gold Cup Sprint Car races are this weekend in Chico, and of course I'll have to find a way to go bass fishing, the only question is Berryessa or the Delta???????????

Old 09-07-2007, 10:57 AM

72 posts, read 280,123 times
Default lots to do

Well my kids frist soccer games are tomorrow and both are at the same time! After that G4inMo told us about Route 66 Days in Strafford where she lives and then we will go with her family to Seymore for the Apple Festvial and Harvest. Seymore I found out has a drive in movie so we want our kids to experience this at some point. It so 45 minutes away I am told. Anyway I thought I would share this with you so you can go if you are intersted.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:33 PM

1,238 posts, read 4,469,458 times
We HAD plans to leave today for Hutchinson,KS to visit relatives and go to the KS State Fair. Unfortunately, hubby's work at the explosives plant nixed that idea. He is working today and probably tomorrow, both overtime days. The new automated robotic machines which were to make work easier are refusing to run properly and he is being trained on how to get them up again. Oh well, it's not like we can't use the extra money. And we can go to KS next weekend, IF work doesn't interfere. I keep telling him, work is getting in the way of our social life, we need to both quit but he won't take me seriously!

Old 09-07-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Well the Gold Cup Sprint Car races are this weekend in Chico, and of course I'll have to find a way to go bass fishing, the only question is Berryessa or the Delta???????????
You have to get pics of that! Let us know how ya do! I still want to be on the pit crew!

Old 09-07-2007, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
Well, St. J is on his own, if he wants to come back in the house and be placed in his usual place of honor he'll get this house sold fast!! LOL.....

Uh,,,,watch it on that quad...remember my son is still recovering from his accident on his and the surgery that ended his working for the next 6 weeks!!

O.Nana
I promise I wont jump to high! How is your boy? Probably going nuts huh?
Cant ride, cant work! Hopefully not to much pain. Does he still want to get back in the saddle? You ever hear of the guys who race pro and they have artificial legs? Its true, one stated that he gets a kick out of the flag mans face after he wrecks and has to go pick up his leg! LOL!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri