Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 02:08 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,130 times

Advertisements

Hope im not stepping on any toes here but I am gettin the feeling that maybe ajf might not want to participate in our boosting party! If so I do need to choose another. I shall happily choose another.

Our next boost recipient is............................

NORTHBAYERIC!..................... congratulations Mr. well deserved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,449 times
Eric is pretty darn close if'n I remember correctly! Let's go get him up 'n over

Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,856 times
Red face (snif!)

One....two....three!! HOIST!!!

Ready?! One....two....THREE!! Heave!!!

Shucks folks, I sure love y'all. Thank you so much, Bentaxlecrew for starting this thread, and for getting Mr. St. Louis himself, ajf131 up and over 100. We'll have to reward him with some fried catfish, a hearty helping of grits, plenty of pralines, and all the sweet tea he can drink, with the Outlaws ("Florida Guitar Army"), Skynyrd or Molly Hatchet cranked up to maximum volume! Whaddaya think? Jest kiddin' AJF, I'm probably "flirtin' with disaster" sayin' this! We all love you and wanna invite you here to these main MO forums.

Each of you have sure put this site at the very top of my "favorites" pages. Even with the ever-present "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to (name of person) again", you've gotten me up to 82 already as I write this! Sigh. Now I'm feeling bad that I'm not going to be able to make it to SW Missouri on my upcoming trip to St. Joe and St. Louis in a week and a half! It's just that I've gotta get serious about finding employment there so Mrs. Northbayeric and I can bid farewell to California and specifically our place here in Left Coast Gulch (OK, People's Republic of Sonoma County--the "Women in Black" were out at the corner of College and Mendocino earlier this afternoon--how lovely ) and begin a new chapter to our marriage. And where better to do that than in Missouri? So again, heartfelt thanks to each one of you, and sorry for my little arch-reactionary rant just now (But I DID hear from my one brother-in-law who's serving in Iraq right now as a CW2 in the Army flying Chinook helicopters--he's been there two months on his second mission and doing well, thank Almighty God!).

I need to round up about four shovels and a good scoop-loader and start spreading some serious REPUTATION around to all of you!! Yours gratefully and affectionately, Northbay (for now) Eric

Old 09-07-2007, 05:51 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,240 times
I agree with all of yous but it can't spead none until I spread some more around the thread.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:29 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,159 times
All right Eric, Jump on my shoulders Buddy I'll carry ya......

Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,453 times
i gotta go spread some love before I can give anymore away ......ugh... sometimes I just dont get this I click I should be able to give away what I wanna give away dognabit!

Old 09-07-2007, 07:59 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,253 times
Default Say it isn't so!

I have not!

I absolutely have not!

HAVE NOT! HAVE NOT! HAVE NOT!

I.

Absolutely.

Have.

Not.

Given.

Out.

Too.

Much.

Reputation.

In.

The.

Last.

24...hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's in charge here?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
[img]http://******************/angry-smiley-184.gif[/img]

Could...er...ahem...could the computer be...MISTAKEN????????????????

I CAN'T BE IN REP POINT JAIL AGAIN...IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!

[img]http://******************/angry-smiley-1413.gif[/img]

It...isn't...fair...[img]http://******************/sad-smiley-384.gif[/img]

Last edited by Lake Junkie; 09-07-2007 at 08:28 PM..

Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,689,532 times
Quote:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later
What the??????????? so un

Old 09-07-2007, 08:10 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,453 times
this thing is on crack .........sorry Eric but I have been spreaden love for I think an hour now .. all over the place and I try to give ya some and this wont let me ..........errrrrrrrrrrrr

am frustrated!

ok so was not an hour I just looked at 840 I took off on a mission ..its 913 now so about 30 minutes well still!!

Last edited by 2beamissourian; 09-07-2007 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: because I can!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,240 times
Hey you all CaliBass Man gonna be next too.... Got to get him in our Club...Did you see that Fish he caught??? Whooo Hoo and them pretty dogs too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri