Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2007, 05:50 PM

791 posts, read 1,819,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Thank you so very much, Boof, for the compliment. It is our MO folk, such as yourself, who have helped me on the trail to just where I am on this forum.

This has been and is a fun ride for me. Y'all will never know how much I look forward to checking in here every day and reading the posts, Thanks again, Boof.

Yes, the weather is just the way I, personally, like it to be. Crisp, clean, and invigorating. See y'all later.
****WARNING: MUSH ALERT AHEAD****

Voyager,

There are some people that are just born with a 'specialness' about them. We here in the MO CDF are very fortunate to have several of them among us. You being one of them.

I think that by surrounding ourselves in positive energy, we in turn start to exude a more positive energy as well. It's because of this that we've got such a strong sense of community here. Which, is probably why we all look so forward to coming here as often as possible.

Like the song says:

'Sometimes you want to go...
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You wanna be where you can see
Our troubles are all the same
You wanna go where everybody knows your name'

Written by: Gary Portnoy & Judy Hart Angelo

Need I say more?....

Just Me,
Boof

Old 10-12-2007, 05:58 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,130 times
Cheers!!! To Mo!! And All Mo's To Be!!!

Old 10-13-2007, 09:28 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,159 times
Good Morning all,
Wifey and I went to see Brooks & Dunn and Alan Jackson last night... Great show....

Old 10-13-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Good Morning all,
Wifey and I went to see Brooks & Dunn and Alan Jackson last night... Great show....
BassMan,

That must have been one AWESOME concert!!!! I absolutely LOVE Alan Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he sing 'Remember When'? I am soooo darned jealous! And Brooks & Dunn....how cool is that??? Good for you CBM!!! it's nice to hear you had a good time.

Still Jealous,
Boof

Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Hey how come I post somthin and it dissapears! I'll try again. I was just sayin how I love those guys also! I hope you and the wife had a great time! How could you not!

I wonder if I accidently posted that somewhere else! ooops!

Hey Boof!!! Hows Maggie? I hope all is good. I still keep the Mo family in my prayers.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:48 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,253 times
Default Sundown in SW MO...

Just got back from watching the sun go down over the lake.
Nice.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:16 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,872 times
Lake Junkie, glad that you had the sun there this evening, I remember seeing one of those ....Light rain here, on and off all day...but we needed it. also, only 59 degrees here, but you can always put a sweater on if you are chilly......

Old 10-13-2007, 08:42 PM

Hey N.V I may not be that observant but I just noticed a gold badge like thing above the two green bricks! CONGRATS! What does that mean for ya now? Sherriff.
How does one achieve the gold badge? Reps? or posts?

Old 10-14-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
Hey how come I post somthin and it dissapears! I'll try again. I was just sayin how I love those guys also! I hope you and the wife had a great time! How could you not!

I wonder if I accidently posted that somewhere else! ooops!

Hey Boof!!! Hows Maggie? I hope all is good. I still keep the Mo family in my prayers.
BAC,

Same thing happened to me too......I posted a long post, and it disappeared. I didn't have the energy to try again. LOL

Thank you so much for askin' about Maggi. That is soooo sweet of you. She's doing better now. She had another 'episode' about 6 days ago, so we made more changes in her diet and added a few more supplements....not to mention a LOT of prayer!!!

One thing I did find out about the Heartworm meds, is that they lose 1/2 of their effectiveness after 18 hours, and 1/2 again with each passing 5 hrs (I think). The Dr. at Novartis told me it is formulated to follow the natural growth pattern of the Heartworm, so it's not active for the whole 30 days between doses. However, with that said, I'm still convinced that it caused negative side effects in Maggi. So, we'll see what happens from here. Just this last week she seems to have a lot more energy and her eyes are more alert. We can still use your prayers tho. Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Just got back from watching the sun go down over the lake.
Nice.
That's it, LJ!!!! Just RUB it in!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe I can't wait to see you on Weds!!!!! Save a hug for me, ok?

Wishing you all a great Sunday,
Boof

Old 10-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Hey why was the "Is Mo a hate state?" closed? It was'nt getting ugly was it? I did'nt mean to cause offense to any one by asking the question. I read an actual statement that called Mo that. It was long before I actually got to know a lot of ya a bit. If I had known ya before I would have never asked the question. Actually I noticed a lot of people asking the same in thier own way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri