Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 06:36 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
LJ,Keep it up and we just might get our Bass Man here sooner!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!
Ya saw right thru me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,306 posts, read 8,652,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Ya saw right thru me.
Believe me Ladies, if I could draw my retirement tommorow I'd be on my way..
Although it might be hard to sell my House right now.....
Is Mo. Real estate prices starting to come down like here? I think my home has dropped 20% already.....

Old 10-13-2007, 10:30 PM

116 posts, read 445,067 times
Thanks Boof. Everytime I see posts like yours when people are still excited even when they speak of the area makes get more excited about the areas.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:05 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Cool G'mornin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Is Mo. Real estate prices starting to come down like here? I think my home has dropped 20% already.....
Missouri is a big state. Each area is different. Even in my area there are isolated pockets that are having huge price reductions and the real estate market is struggling. People are having a hard time selling. Then there are pockets where the prices are continuing strong. Like lakefront homes. They certainly don't seem to have dropped. We have fewer buyers, but still many want to live here so it doesn't seem to make much difference what the interest rates are.

20%? I don't think so...except for isolated instances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut View Post
Thanks Boof. Everytime I see posts like yours when people are still excited even when they speak of the area makes get more excited about the areas.
You're going to love Boof. (I do.)

And I'm still excited about Missouri after 14 years. Every time I go back to No Ca to visit my family, I remember all over again why we moved.

//www.city-data.com/forum/misso...-missouri.html

Old 10-14-2007, 12:43 PM

791 posts, read 1,819,596 times
Quote:
Ya saw right thru me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Believe me Ladies, if I could draw my retirement tommorow I'd be on my way..
Although it might be hard to sell my House right now.....
So....does that mean we're still gonna be BassManless???? That really SUCKS!!!! Just come visit then, ok???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut View Post
You are so welcome, Hockeynut!!! There is no effort involved in being as excited as I am. It's just one of those situations where everything just seems 'right'!, ya know? The people, (especially my CDF family), the scenery, the......well, just the feeling you get when you're here....you just know that you're 'Home'. And I can't WAIT for You, CBM, NB Eric, 2b, and all the others to find out for themselves. (Don't forget...you & CBM have fishin' plans to make....)

Quote:

You're going to love Boof. (I do.)

And I'm still excited about Missouri after 14 years. Every time I go back to No Ca to visit my family, I remember all over again why we moved.
Awwww, how sweet!!! The feeling is VERY mutual my beautiful Glam Girl!!!

Regarding CA....ya know, I find myself thinking about life in CA, and ask myself if I miss it, or if I'd move back....afterall, I lived there all my life...I knew nothing else. And I must say with all honesty.....no, I wouldn't want to move back. With all it has to offer....it's not worth it. 'Sides, Missouri has everything I need, and then some. So like you....."I remember all over again why we moved."

Happier than I've ever been,
Boof

Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 PM

116 posts, read 445,067 times
Ok Bassman, like I told you I live and philly. So this means I know some people who know some people its time to send the boys to talk to your employer and push for early retirement hehe. Once I am settled in you can be my guest just let me catch the biggest bass lol. Come to think of it we can make a picnic out of it and have everyone get together Nbe 2be Lakejunkie Boof and everyone else. Oh yeah be scared fish be very afraid muaahhhaa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri