Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2014, 10:26 AM

44 posts, read 69,793 times

Advertisements

I had a brainstorm to ask here, since many of you are looking to relocate to MO from out of state. My question is, how do you search for property? I need some ideas on how to market our place to out of area buyers. I don't need a real estate agent. It's been listed for almost a year and a half with no offers. We have done all the usual, change the price, put a sign out, open house...nothing. The agents just list the property on MLS and wait for a phone call. We have already relocated out of state for a job so are trying to sell our place from there.
Here is the dilemna I need help with...if you as a buyer don't know exactly what area you would like to move to, just have some items on your wish list, HOW do you search for a listing? Websites, maps, etc??

For example, our property is located in a low populated area and you can only find it by putting in that specific zip code, which many people may not even know exists but we aren't "in the boonies" either.

Any ideas, suggestions, tips, would be greatly appreciated. We are out of ideas! Help!
Thanks in advance!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri