Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 10:01 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateflyfisher View Post
Cali BassMan don't get a VA loan. Pay cash. What a nightmare we are going through.
Interesting! We got our VA loan from USAA. They immediately pre-approved us, there was a 30 day escrow and it was a piece of cake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinsdalePirahna View Post
Hasn't been called Tin Can Beach since the late 1950's. Its actually quite beautiful now. Grey whales and Even Blue whales can dbe seen from the bluffs. I see a lot of RVs in the camping lot with Missouri and other mid western licence plates.

I guess if people are willing to drive halfway across the country to camp on the beach, we've got to have something going on....

Maybe y'all have better meth!

... and I could have easily cut it in Missouri. Actually had a lot going on there. I just didn't want to be there (if I could handle living in West Virginia as a New Yorker, I could handle anything).

DANG! How many other states you been run out of? Three and counting.

I'm glad we are losing the teabagging whiners and complainers that can't cut it here to all those redstate libertarian paradises where they can shoot up all the road signs they want.
Didn't know we'd joined the Tea Party. Last I knew we were both independents who don't need nor want any party to do our thinking for us. Being responsible gun owners and sport shooters we've never even thought about shooting up road signs. Gun safety is Job 1. Y'all libruls has strange habits.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:41 PM

40 posts, read 53,752 times
Curmudgeon what year was that? We're closer to closing. The owner had a lien on the property and is trying to get it off. It was paid off but Texas county had a recording problem with it. I can't believe the letters of explanations we had to write on all the deposits we made. Prove where I got the money and to submit four times to get IRS to release to them 2012-13 tax records to them. This is the stickler--certify on a form we were male and female married. Well who would guess. It is what it is!

Old 10-18-2014, 08:44 PM

I hope we get out of here soon. Hate to drag a trailer during an ice storm or snow storm to Missouri. I haven't got the wood on the porch for winter. By now the wood could be high in price. Sure hope there is plenty of lay down wood on the property.

Old 10-19-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateflyfisher View Post
Curmudgeon what year was that? We're closer to closing. The owner had a lien on the property and is trying to get it off. It was paid off but Texas county had a recording problem with it. I can't believe the letters of explanations we had to write on all the deposits we made. Prove where I got the money and to submit four times to get IRS to release to them 2012-13 tax records to them. This is the stickler--certify on a form we were male and female married. Well who would guess. It is what it is!
Ouch! We didn't get all them questions but I've been a member of USAA for almost 50 years and my wife for about 45 so they already knew us and we'd been banking and insuring with them for years. We were pre-approved in 2008 and bought the house in 2009. It was all very easy and most of all, comfortable.

Old 10-25-2014, 07:28 PM

Curm,
I'm sure glad it was easy for you and the misses. We hope we can get done soon. I'm getting the feeling someone doesn't want us there. Hope to report good news soon.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:20 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,306 posts, read 8,652,146 times
I'm hoping to not need a mortgage, but I'd take a small one for the place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri