Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 05:20 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

LOL, Bassman, you look just like the pix I had in my head! How you been, anyway, havent seen you around.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 05:29 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,654,334 times
Ahhh the Bassman is always lurking...... Actually I was in Phoenix last week for the Copper on Dirt race, Silver Crown, Sprint and Midget Cars on Manzanita Speedways 1/2 mile... Lot's of fun.....

Old 02-24-2008, 07:32 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,383,751 times
Speaking of dirt riding, Bentaxlecrew hasn't been around much. Ozark Nana's still MIA too.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:54 PM

26,404 posts, read 46,566,000 times
I have just added a new sticky thread that pertains to the official MO picture thread.
I took the official weather thread sticky down, but if you want it back at the top I can easily put it back up.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:10 AM

774 posts, read 1,418,661 times
Bassman I am jealous. I have met Michael Waltrip before and somewhere floating around on an undeveloped roll of film I have a picture of him and me.
What a bummer on the race. I feel for Jr. his own teammate! Oh well, I will watch the race today for sure!

By the way. Glad you found Chatter Box II Bassman.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:40 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
Regrettably, we've not only been getting rain, but some pretty high winds as well since yesterday. They've gusted up to around 40 mph around here (55 miles N of San Francisco), I would say, but things are starting to wind down a bit, and it should get sunnier by tomorrow.

I still miss the nice green grass and hills during the summer months back there! Out here, Mother Nature turns the faucet off by late April or early May, and doesn't turn it back on again until late September or early October. That means ugly brown grass and really nasty fires in the late summer and early fall!
Since I originally hail from southern Cali I know what you mean about the wind. Don't miss those Santa Ana Winds at all !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Oh, No, Casey brought out the red and knocked Jr out too........

Here's a pic of USAC Champ Tony Hunt, Bassman and Casey Mears
Bassman that's just not right !!!!! My dh works for the police department at the regional airport here in NW Ark. One day he called my youngest daughter at home, told her there was someone there who wanted to say "HI" to her, turned out it was Kyle Petty!!!He talked to her for quite some time. Needless to say she was speechless when she got off the phone and trust me, that doesn't happen very often !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Speaking of dirt riding, Bentaxlecrew hasn't been around much. Ozark Nana's still MIA too.
Maybe we need to send a search party out after them.........http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/911%20-%20POLICE%20FIRE/copcheckingwhite.gif (broken link)

Old 02-25-2008, 03:10 PM

870 posts, read 3,081,768 times
Default I found it!

Yay! It's the chatter box, part deaux!! My, aren't we wordy!?!

And update on my Boss, Kim....(Thanks for askin'!! Luv ya kareybear!!)

She just called me and said they decided not to wait so long, and she will be having surgery on March 17th, in Little Rock. She will have another MRI done on the 16th, to detect any changes. She should only have to have a small circle of hair shaved off, like a 2" diameter. She was really happy about that! She is in really good spirits about it and is ready to get it over with. I hope all goes well....I am worried, naturally, but, still praying HARD!! Thanks to all of you for your support. I told Kim that she was being prayed for and thought of by people ALL OVER the COUNTRY, that I "met" on the internet! (She thinks I'm crazy!) So let's all send her a great big virtual HUG!!! To do this, start by giving someone, or something, you love a big hug, and the warm fuzzy feeling will trickle over the airwaves and find their way to Kim. I am sending hugs to all you constant readers and posters!! Thanks again! Love and Blessings, darlynn

Old 02-25-2008, 03:26 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Yay! It's the chatter box, part deaux!! My, aren't we wordy!?!

And update on my Boss, Kim....(Thanks for askin'!! Luv ya kareybear!!)

She just called me and said they decided not to wait so long, and she will be having surgery on March 17th, in Little Rock. She will have another MRI done on the 16th, to detect any changes. She should only have to have a small circle of hair shaved off, like a 2" diameter. She was really happy about that! She is in really good spirits about it and is ready to get it over with. I hope all goes well....I am worried, naturally, but, still praying HARD!! Thanks to all of you for your support. I told Kim that she was being prayed for and thought of by people ALL OVER the COUNTRY, that I "met" on the internet! (She thinks I'm crazy!) So let's all send her a great big virtual HUG!!! To do this, start by giving someone, or something, you love a big hug, and the warm fuzzy feeling will trickle over the airwaves and find their way to Kim. I am sending hugs to all you constant readers and posters!! Thanks again! Love and Blessings, darlynn
Darlynn, we will continue to keep Kim and her family and of course you in our prayers and thoughts. I know for a fact that those prayers work. I know I hadn't said anything, but my 3 yr old grandson had a heart murmur. My daughter took him to Springfield today to a cardiologist that specializes in children and they gave him a very through going over. Yes, he does have a heart murmur, but it is nothing to worry about, it does NOT affect his heart what-so-ever and he will eventually outgrow the murmur !!!!!!!!!!! I've seen it happen too many times not to believe that PRAYER WORKS !!!
So here is a {{{{{{{{{{{{{BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIGGGG HHHHHHUUUGGGG}}}}}} from me...

Old 02-25-2008, 06:36 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,654,334 times
Well most of you know I crew on a sprint Car team, the one day I can't make the race Tony Stewart drives it for a win

Old 02-25-2008, 08:57 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Happy birthday to you,,,
Happy birthday tooooo youuuuuu,,,
Happy birthday dear Traveler through the Northern Forests,,,
Happy birthdayyyyy, toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri