Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2008, 08:07 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,058,452 times

Advertisements

Darlynn - here are direct links to help get directly to Kim's section: Department Archive - Southwest Missouri - 10 Most Beautiful Women
and then: 10 Most-Beautiful Finalist: Kimberly Steed - 417 Blog - May 2008 - Southwest Missouri
to here: Kimberly Steed - Southwest Missouri

Gotta admit,,, Lindsay is a very close second... can I vote for both of these ladies???

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 07:38 AM

870 posts, read 3,081,969 times
http://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/5.gif (broken link)

Shadow!!! You're the best! Thanks for the links!
And, I guess you can vote for whoever you want, as long as you vote twice for Kim.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:21 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,856 times
Though Mrs. Northbayeric is the loveliest woman (IMHO! ) in all of 707 land hands down, with Cali BassWoman probably among the first runners-up, I can tell you I've just cast my first vote for Kimberly! What a great story she has. And I'm in no way giving any of the other 417-land women short shrift. Kimberly should be the winner, with everyone else in a 19-way tie for second.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:22 AM

Default Thanks nbe!!

U ROCK!! http://bestsmileys.com/music1/5.gif (broken link)

(See I'm not JUST prejudiced, she's the BEST!!)

Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,130 times
I am so glad to here about Kim! I prayed for her often and every time I checked back in to say hello here, I wondered how she was doing.

My prayers are with Mrs Chili cook now also as I read about her loss. I know there is no magic words to make someone feel better but I also know it feels good to know you have alot of people praying for you and just being there to offer support. CD is a place I often think of turning to when Im sad or excited or angry or just because I saw a great movie. Its great to have you all around when needed. It reminds of that commercial for cell phones where the guy has that whole network of people behind him where ever he goes. Yep thats what CD reminds me of.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:08 PM

26,407 posts, read 46,575,260 times
My thoughts and prayers are with you Mrs. Chilicook.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:26 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
U ROCK!! http://bestsmileys.com/music1/5.gif (broken link)

(See I'm not JUST prejudiced, she's the BEST!!)
Another vote for Kim! (Thank you Darlynn. If it weren't for you I wouldn't even know about this 417mag contest!)

Old 06-06-2008, 09:15 AM

Default Thank you for your support!

Thanks everybody!!! I told Kim she has LOTS of fans out in cyber land, too, not just 417 land! She is very humbled by this, and just couldn't believe I would nominate her. (But when she got the call from 417, she said she KNEW it was me....heehee)

BUT, Have you voted today???

10 Most Beautiful Women in 417-land - Southwest Missouri

3 will get voted off tomorrow, please don't let it be Kim!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 09:18 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,240 times
Default Hello you all I made it to NC!!!!

Hello everyone. I made it to NC in one piece. It took me 10 hours on Tuesday and 8 hours on wednesday. Remember I drove with my two girls and my teenager dog.LOL LOL She was good. We made in time for the girls swimming practice on Wednesday. Whoo Hooo. I had to crash at a friends house until my rental was ready on Sunday. I am so thankful my friends because they help me moved in. It is a luxury to live here on the island about four blocks away from the beach. I have a garage with a garage door opener which I haven't a garage in ages,dishwasher(whoo hoo no more hand washing for awhile), a bathroom in my bedroom (I don't have to go far for my potty breaks two times in the night) baby like my bladder LOL LO and a tv in my own room. I told my husband I ain't coming home. LOL LOL It is very warm here which I don't mind right now but might get to me later. I have been going for bike rides with my girls and my dog too. It is fun and FUN!!!! My puppy/teenager is just not behaving because there are so much for her to see. She seems to like the ocean water and rolling in the sand. Yippeeee.... Well I need to go shopping. I just wanted to SAY Surf UP Dudessssss!!!!! HOpe the weather is finally warming up for you all. I heard you have some Tornado warning lately...Is this normal or more than usual????? Have a great day.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:55 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,058,452 times
kbear - sounds great... safe travels - back home, and to the bathroom too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri