Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2008, 06:35 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
Now Girl, is this trip in August for good?! Will you need to go back to Florida before coming to Missouri permanently, or is this it?

You'll have to be a proxy OTFCC attendee for me while I'm still stuck out here, trying fruitlessly to sell our house and get moved back to the Show Me State too! Keep us posted on your big August date, OK?
this is only a visit home, I am going to be looking at property while I am there, I just cant stand being in Mo one week a year.
Am praying your house sells, Eric!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Is this A.M. or P.M.? I'll meet y'all with some Maull's And Hermann Wine!!!Then lunch at White Castle or Steak 'n' Shake!!!!
NW, its A.M., I dont know if I am gonna live long enough to make the flight, I am just that excited!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 02:45 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Cool More new friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Hoo-Hoo!!!!!! Booked my flight home this morning, will be touching down @ 10:10 on 8/7 at Lambert! Cant wait!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
We will have to schedule a meeting to make sure we get to meet you while you're here!!
Seconding that one, Darlynn!
The OTFCC meetings with new folks are always the most fun ones!

Meanwhile, we're talking about doing another pizza night for July...someplace cool & dark on a summer's evening...everybody needs to check the Springfield/Branson forum for the updates on that, eh?

Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Seconding that one, Darlynn!
The OTFCC meetings with new folks are always the most fun ones!

Meanwhile, we're talking about doing another pizza night for July...someplace cool & dark on a summer's evening...everybody needs to check the Springfield/Branson forum for the updates on that, eh?

I will be in Poplar Bluff from 8/11 to 8/14, so the drive wont be that bad, let me know when it is, would love to come meet y'all!

Old 06-22-2008, 10:51 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Hey! I learned of a great Italian restaurant in Ozark and I've heard the pizza is awesome! I'll write more in the OTFCC thread.

Old 06-24-2008, 01:33 AM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,396 times
****BULLETIN****BULLETIN****BULLETIN****BULLETIN** **BULLETIN****BULLETIN****

Now hear this! The toast of area code 417 land, Kim Steed, is still in the race for 10 Most Beautiful Women! My friends, I don't think I have to tell you how imperative it is to keep those votes coming! Of the original 20 contestants in this contest, a mere 11 are still in the running, and I do implore you to drop whatever it is you're doing at this moment and (well actually, I guess you're reading this post. But as soon as you're done! ) go straight to 417 Magazine - Springfield, Branson, Joplin and Southwest Missouri's Guide to Restaurants, Shopping and Events and cast your ballot each day.

Kimberly Steed, everyone! A contestant beyond compare.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:03 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Another vote for Kimberly this morning...
10 Most Beautiful Women in 417-land - Southwest Missouri

Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,579,111 times
Default Me Too

Thanks for the reminder! Too many senior moments and I completly forgot yesterday

Old 06-24-2008, 01:02 PM

870 posts, read 3,081,768 times
Did I tell you today that I luv u guys???

Cuz I do!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had to SAY it, cuz I can't give no reps!)

Last edited by Darlynn0217; 06-24-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: 'splainin'

Old 06-24-2008, 06:20 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,550,929 times
Hey no fair....a Pizza night. Man that sounds like fun and fun.....Jealous over here. Oooppps I am not even in Missouri right now....LOL LOL Have a beer on me.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:30 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
****BULLETIN****BULLETIN****BULLETIN****BULLETIN** **BULLETIN****BULLETIN****

Now hear this! The toast of area code 417 land, Kim Steed, is still in the race for 10 Most Beautiful Women! My friends, I don't think I have to tell you how imperative it is to keep those votes coming! Of the original 20 contestants in this contest, a mere 11 are still in the running, and I do implore you to drop whatever it is you're doing at this moment and (well actually, I guess you're reading this post. But as soon as you're done! ) go straight to 417 Magazine - Springfield, Branson, Joplin and Southwest Missouri's Guide to Restaurants, Shopping and Events and cast your ballot each day.

Kimberly Steed, everyone! A contestant beyond compare.
Okay, I went and voted...three times, in fact!

But I've gotta tell you, Eric...you just can't go around writin' "****BULLETIN****BULLETIN****BULLETIN" on the top of the page unless you've got better stuff than THAT to write! Sheesh! I am soooo disappointed!!! I thought you sold your house!!! Don't DO that to me!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri