Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 08:45 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,336,985 times

Advertisements

Every dept. store that I know of has the MK store, but they still put in the MK boutique just about everywhere.

THE MAP ABOVE HAS 'MK' ON THE CORNER OF THE MAIN ENTRANCE INTERSECTION WITH THE MAIN EAST-WEST MALL, WITH A JEWELRY STORE ON THE OTHER CORNER.
If you zoom in you can read it clearly. I just did not know if it was already in the mall. I think the map confirms this because I saw no other names that were uncertain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 12:52 AM

562 posts, read 665,944 times
According to the "map", Michael Kors is positioned where Regis Salon is now. Like Versona, Regis has only been there for a couple of years, I forget their prior location, but it was close to where it is now. Since Versona is being displaced by PF Changs, it's entirely possible Michael Kors would displace Regis once again.

Once Versona's new store is ready, expect another wave of tenant closings and shuffling...

Old 03-19-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtv411 View Post
According to the "map", Michael Kors is positioned where Regis Salon is now. Like Versona, Regis has only been there for a couple of years, I forget their prior location, but it was close to where it is now. Since Versona is being displaced by PF Changs, it's entirely possible Michael Kors would displace Regis once again.

Once Versona's new store is ready, expect another wave of tenant closings and shuffling...
Thanks for your clarification.

Old 03-19-2016, 06:24 PM

Seeing as how Rouse has yet to update their map from several years on ago ON THEIR WEBSITE, it is VERY confusing to people who don't frequent the mall. Even the in-mall directories haven't been touched. I sparsely went to Bel Air until all of these changes were announced. Now the curiosity has brought me in every other week to see what else is new...

I went this afternoon....Potato Corner is now open and the former Tinder Box / Smoke Shop location is going to be a new spot for Auntie Anne's. With all of the walled-off areas, it looks semi-permanent, but it blends in better with the decor until the new stores open in these spots...

I wonder what's going to happen to the secondary tenants....it looks like they're slowly being pushed aside in favor of what's coming.....Burgundy has opened next to City Gear in the strip mall where Dollar Tree is....

Old 03-20-2016, 03:50 AM

688 posts, read 1,205,930 times
Michael Kors would need something larger than the 1600 square feet offered by Regis. It could take Journeys Kids and Adamas Jewelry too. Regis could relocate to the old arcade space behind the forthcoming Rue21.

Old 03-21-2016, 09:58 AM

1,151 posts, read 1,309,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edtv411 View Post
Seeing as how Rouse has yet to update their map from several years on ago ON THEIR WEBSITE, it is VERY confusing to people who don't frequent the mall. Even the in-mall directories haven't been touched. I sparsely went to Bel Air until all of these changes were announced. Now the curiosity has brought me in every other week to see what else is new...

I went this afternoon....Potato Corner is now open and the former Tinder Box / Smoke Shop location is going to be a new spot for Auntie Anne's. With all of the walled-off areas, it looks semi-permanent, but it blends in better with the decor until the new stores open in these spots...

I wonder what's going to happen to the secondary tenants....it looks like they're slowly being pushed aside in favor of what's coming.....Burgundy has opened next to City Gear in the strip mall where Dollar Tree is....
Just curious, but where did you buy your clothing if you didn't go to the mall before now? Old Navy and Target?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:53 PM

I used to be a fan of the specialty stores like AE, Aero and Gap, but I lost interest over the years and when Gap left, it took away a waning reason to visit. I'm more of a fan of the off price stores like Ross and TJMaxx and search the other stores for deals...

Old 03-21-2016, 06:18 PM

When I get out of the mall stores, I once found things at Stein Mart but that stopped for some reason on their part about two years ago. (were they sold?)
Any way, I ended up finding myself quite happy at Kohl's. I like the sales and wide range of choices in pants and shorts especially, shirts to a lesser extent.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:27 PM

688 posts, read 1,205,930 times
Looks like Regis has moved into the old abercrombie space near Dillard's. That supports the idea that MK is headed to the old location.

Old 03-24-2016, 06:33 PM

240 posts, read 466,502 times
bel air is really shaping up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area