Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 05:51 AM

1 posts, read 4,887 times

Advertisements

Would anyone know of some land that could be set up as a perminanate site for a clothing optional hang out spot.

Now before you get offended, or the wrong idea, THIS IS NOT a spot for perverted stuff, sex or other offencive activities.

Just a place to go and sun bathe, get a tan without lines, maby a small group to go camping on weekends. secluded land is a must, dont want to cause a problem with people driving by staring.
Something with water a bonus, but not required.

If you are a rancher, or have land and would consider either allowing it to be used, or rented for a cheap price, let me know. Dont need a Lot of space, just some place that is perminanat and not in public view.

Summer time is here, time to get a tan and that Vitamin D from the sun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 10:08 AM

1,436 posts, read 3,301,450 times
Feel free to use my front yard... it's secluded !

But send me pictures first of who will be participating... I need to know what to expect ... we can go from there.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:21 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Wink Perminanate ? I would hope not !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunD View Post
set up as a perminanate site for a clothing optional hang out spot.
allowing it to be used, or rented for a cheap price
I doubt if you'll ever find what you're looking for and it has nothing to do with being a nudist. If you are serious the deal breaker is your wording. Wanting it to be PERMENENT is not going to help you and wanting it for a CHEAP price isn't going to help you either. If I had the type of property that you want to use for that purpose or any other purpose I would say HELL NO ! I have nothing against nudists, I've even visited a clothing optional beach and sunbathed nude a few times near San Fransisco and San Diego. If I had a place for that and did decide to lease it for that purpose I would want a heck of a lot of $ and I would write into the lease an option to cancel the lease on one days notice if I felt like it. Good luck, I think you're going to need it especially if you plan on doing this in Montana, our state isn't THAT Californicated yet.

Perminanate ? is that a word !

Old 06-19-2009, 12:54 AM

281 posts, read 869,453 times
Oh for pity's sake LOL

I want to believe this is a troll post. If not please do not come up here and do this. You'll give alot of old men heart failure.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
Oh for pity's sake LOL

I want to believe this is a troll post. If not please do not come up here and do this. You'll give alot of old men heart failure.
You may give them something else !
Picture a perv peeking through the bushes !

Old 06-19-2009, 10:01 AM

66 posts, read 231,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
If I had a place for that and did decide to lease it for that purpose I would want a heck of a lot of $
Why would you charge a lot of Money, why not fair rent ?
unusual responce.

To the OP Good luck. Hard to find land to use for hunting, let alone anything else.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severdsoul View Post
Why would you charge a lot of Money, why not fair rent ?
Because I would want to for one. Second, Who is to say what a fair amount would be ? What seems fair to one person may seem unfair to another ! Third, the amount would have to high enough to make it worth my while to have to clean up after them after possibly trashing the place.
I had 40 acres near Colville Wa. and ten acres near Noxon Mt. My older sister used to know the founders of the Rainbow Family and they were always trying to get her to talk me into letting them use my properties for either their big annual gatherings or for smaller sub gatherings. I always said NO WAY ! I wanted my land to myself and to be left alone for the peace and privacy. I only want one kind of "wild-life" on my land, the kind that does not stand upright !

Old 06-19-2009, 10:57 AM

102 posts, read 271,735 times
Don't forget the insurance risks. Sounds like a fair number of unicorns will be prancing and folks jumping over rainbows.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 AM

31 posts, read 91,936 times
Just buy a piece of land and do whatever you want. No need to ask or talk about it. Don;t tell the locals and the public, find a piece that works for your needs and tell your naked friends and do what you want. No one will bother you if you don't go advertising it all over town.

If you do, you might get run out on a rail.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2WA View Post
If you do, you might get run out on a rail.
Naw, I think they may get a few curious pervs peeking through the bushes getting up their nerve to do this !

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana