U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 02:29 PM

235 posts, read 271,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchunk View Post
Thumbs down to that. That place has some of the worst food I've seen at a sit down restaurant. And that stupid furniture star. What a waste of space.
Don't forget about Fusion Steakhouse!!! Yum Yum!!!
Rate this post positively

Old 10-12-2016, 02:27 PM

241 posts, read 304,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greystreet21 View Post
Star Furniture knows what they're doing. Who doesn't want to pick up a sofa sleeper after taking in a baseball game?? Hopefully they go bankrupt due to the premium they must've paid for that lot, if there was even one.

Hey, at least it wasn't a sheetz, right?
Not sure if anyone posted or not but Star Furniture confirmed on their Facebook page that the new location is a move not a second store so there will be an empty space where their current store is.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:31 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowWin View Post
Not sure if anyone posted or not but Star Furniture confirmed on their Facebook page that the new location is a move not a second store so there will be an empty space where their current store is.
Where is their current location?

Old 10-12-2016, 02:42 PM

10,148 posts, read 13,285,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUmatt View Post
Where is their current location?
Looking it up, I see there is a Star Furniture store in the Glenmark Center/Pierpont.

I think that might be the store in the back lot where Michael's is located. If so, their new store will be considerably larger than the current one.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:13 PM

83 posts, read 83,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMountaineer View Post
Looking it up, I see there is a Star Furniture store in the Glenmark Center/Pierpont.

I think that might be the store in the back lot where Michael's is located. If so, their new store will be considerably larger than the current one.

I believe that they are owned by the same people who own Ashley Furniture in STC who also own the Mattress City near Target.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:01 PM

241 posts, read 304,374 times
Quote:

Yes that is where their Morgantown store currently is located. The new location does look a lot bigger and does have better visibility.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:17 AM

1 posts, read 1,789 times
The new location is across from the mon county baseball park. Also I saw a sign up for a los mariachis between the new Buffalo Wild Wings and the new freedom dealership

Old 10-14-2016, 10:56 PM

10,148 posts, read 13,285,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawv22 View Post
The new location is across from the mon county baseball park. Also I saw a sign up for a los mariachis between the new Buffalo Wild Wings and the new freedom dealership
The guy who runs Los Mariachis is quite the entrepreneur, isn't he. I was in Flagstaff, AZ a few years ago and we went into a Mexican Restaurant to eat. The manager, before seating us, asked us where we were from. When I said Morgantown, he said he had learned the business in Morgantown from the guy who runs Los Mariachis. Small world, as they say.

Moving the Ford dealership over there makes perfect sense, but it begs the question... what will take Freedom's place in Sabraton?

Old 10-17-2016, 10:39 AM

83 posts, read 83,614 times
Quote:
- but it begs the question... what will take Freedom's place in Sabraton?
At one point Ford Quick Lane was supposed to move there. I was later told that the move was put on hold because the city was going to make them change the entrance and make improvements to the intersection. Ford didn't like that so they decided to stay put.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 822 times
Default Next to Fusion Steak House at UTC

What is going in next to Fusion Steak House at University Town Center.
I'd LOVE to see a STEAK & SHAKE go in up there! Oh my.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown