Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2019, 04:45 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,504,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUmatt View Post
Someone from barcade (the arcade and bar behind the new building downtown-the place is a lot of fun btw) posted on Facebook that another tenant of the new building will be Chipotle.
Oh that will THRIVE. Millennials love Chipotle and frankly, I'm amazed it has taken this long to get one downtown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2019, 06:33 AM

491 posts, read 608,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
Oh that will THRIVE. Millennials love Chipotle and frankly, I'm amazed it has taken this long to get one downtown.
Qdoba >>> Chipotle

Signed,

A Millennial

Old 05-13-2019, 07:35 AM

1,854 posts, read 2,221,773 times
Quote:
I'd imagine WVU will work out a meal plan deal with them being so close to campus. I believe Pitt has something like that currently with the Chipotle near their campus.

Old 05-13-2019, 08:14 AM

219 posts, read 246,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EerWax View Post
Qdoba >>> Chipotle

Signed,

A Millennial
Most of my friends think I'm nuts but I agree. I prefer Qdoba to Chipotle as well.

-signed,
Not a Millennial

Old 05-13-2019, 06:37 PM

632 posts, read 828,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djaerial View Post
Most of my friends think I'm nuts but I agree. I prefer Qdoba to Chipotle as well.

-signed,
Not a Millennial
Moe's > Qdoba >>>>> Chipotle

signed,

a Millenial

Old 05-14-2019, 05:55 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,504,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 304eer View Post
Moe's > Qdoba >>>>> Chipotle

signed,

a Millenial
I'll take it another step.

Habanero Martinsburg > Moe's > Qdoba > Chipotle

Seriously, if you're ever in the EP check out Habanero. A local favorite that's been here for years and puts all of those chains listed to shame.

Old 05-14-2019, 12:04 PM

219 posts, read 246,631 times
Quote:
I'll take it another step.

Habanero Martinsburg > Moe's > Qdoba > Chipotle

Seriously, if you're ever in the EP check out Habanero. A local favorite that's been here for years and puts all of those chains listed to shame.
Is that the Mexican restaurant across from the Sheetz at the Spring Mills exit? If so I respectfully disagree. Lol

Old 05-14-2019, 02:30 PM

I talked to someone who works at the Waffle House up in Washington, PA and they mentioned that there are 6 waffle houses planned for this district area. She could remember two of the six, the first being cranberry and the second being Morgantown and said she thought Morgantown was at the top of the list to be built first.

Old 05-14-2019, 03:44 PM

10 posts, read 14,823 times
It appears the road being paved isn't the only reason the Star City Steak n Shake has been delayed:

Insiders reportedly worry Steak 'n Shake is headed for extinction, as the chain loses millions and temporarily closes dozens of restaurants and as the CEO fantasizes about eliminating cherries from milkshakes

https://www.businessinsider.com/stea...-report-2019-5

Old 05-14-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlong1962 View Post
It appears the road being paved isn't the only reason the Star City Steak n Shake has been delayed:

Insiders reportedly worry Steak 'n Shake is headed for extinction, as the chain loses millions and temporarily closes dozens of restaurants and as the CEO fantasizes about eliminating cherries from milkshakes

https://www.businessinsider.com/stea...-report-2019-5
Well that stinks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown