Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2019, 05:53 AM

250 posts, read 331,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D T WV MOUNTAINS View Post
How is progress on the medexpress and the other office building in the Mon Fayette Crossing development coming along. Any word on anything else going in the development. I thought I read that a grocery store was to be announced in August. I would think that would be a prime area for restaurants and even a hotel. Pierpont exit to me should be better developed with more businesses. Any news at pierpont.That whole part of town is screaming for development but little seems happening on that end of town.
Building is up. Signage is up. Not sure if it is in use yet. Looks nice from the connector road.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2019, 04:10 PM

219 posts, read 247,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D T WV MOUNTAINS View Post
How is progress on the medexpress and the other office building in the Mon Fayette Crossing development coming along. Any word on anything else going in the development. I thought I read that a grocery store was to be announced in August. I would think that would be a prime area for restaurants and even a hotel. Pierpont exit to me should be better developed with more businesses. Any news at pierpont.That whole part of town is screaming for development but little seems happening on that end of town.
I believe the med Express is open now. Nothing else there as far as I know. Been planning to fly the drone again there for an update.

Old 08-05-2019, 07:52 AM

113 posts, read 147,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djaerial View Post
I believe the med Express is open now. Nothing else there as far as I know. Been planning to fly the drone again there for an update.
I hope you do. I love your drone videos.

Old 09-21-2019, 06:10 PM

2 posts, read 2,901 times
Commercial Builders has started construction on Pad D. Block walls are started. I'm not sure what it is yet. I'm guessing fast food of some sort.

Old 09-21-2019, 07:10 PM

456 posts, read 602,265 times
You would thing if the building has started there would be some kind of announcement. There has been any news on the Junction in a while and if Med express is open you would think they would update their online site. Supposedly rumors of a grocery store and home improvement store early on and it's a great location for restaurants or hotels.

Old 09-21-2019, 07:10 PM

19 posts, read 15,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren451 View Post
Commercial Builders has started construction on Pad D. Block walls are started. I'm not sure what it is yet. I'm guessing fast food of some sort.
Could that be BFS? Yeah there's one right down the road but I heard they were building a new one in the new area.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:13 PM

3 posts, read 5,150 times
I found this thread while researching on line and want to say a big thank you to the OP. We are the owners and developers of the top portion of the Mon Fayette Junction. We have completed the MedXpress building and they have been occupying it for a few months. We have just finish core drilling for our second building which we plan to start soon or early spring at the latest. This will be a 30,000' 3 story building and will house an accounting firm, our development office, possibly my Realestate office and will have an additional 2 floors for retail, food, business, etc. We are working on several leads but nothing to confirm. We would of course love to bring a store, and have tried most of them but I continue to pursue them. We have a total of 20 flat acres to work with on the top so we look forward to bringing many great things to the Cheat Area. Any suggestions are welcome. We will build to suit.
The building started at the left of the entrance is for sure a BFS. Thank you.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:40 PM

19 posts, read 15,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snider WV View Post
I found this thread while researching on line and want to say a big thank you to the OP. We are the owners and developers of the top portion of the Mon Fayette Junction. We have completed the MedXpress building and they have been occupying it for a few months. We have just finish core drilling for our second building which we plan to start soon or early spring at the latest. This will be a 30,000' 3 story building and will house an accounting firm, our development office, possibly my Realestate office and will have an additional 2 floors for retail, food, business, etc. We are working on several leads but nothing to confirm. We would of course love to bring a store, and have tried most of them but I continue to pursue them. We have a total of 20 flat acres to work with on the top so we look forward to bringing many great things to the Cheat Area. Any suggestions are welcome. We will build to suit.
Anybody you ask that lives nearby, including myself, would say a grocery store would be #1, 2, and 3 on their list. My wife (or me) would be there at least 4-5 times a week.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:20 PM

3 posts, read 5,150 times
Trust me, I too would love to have one, and know that the community needs it. Convincing the corporate person representing them who works out of state is another. Not giving up, we would build it in a heart beat if they would commit. More updates to follow soon.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:36 PM

1,854 posts, read 2,226,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snider WV View Post
Thank you for joining this thread!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown