Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 07:58 AM

105 posts, read 290,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citeewoman View Post
Thank you for responding. Please send me the PM when you get a chance.
Hi, I actually did send you a Direct Message that same day I posted the response above. Look at the top right corner of the screen under "Direct Messages" and you should see an "Unread" one there.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 11:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,712 times
Hi Tex, great info in this thread and your DM. Looks like I have a limit on my DMs per day. When you did your research on your credit reports, were you working with the consumer reports directly from the bureaus or did you refer to a "tri-merge" report from a credit reporting agency typically used by your new lender? In our "tri-merge" report, that is where we are seeing the MOP (Manner/Method of Payment) value of 9 in our account. Equifax and Transunion is reporting a 5 (120 days late), but Experian chooses a 9, which in their eyes is "settled", but to the DU and Equifax and Transunion, the 9 means "charge off/collections" which is not accurate. Experian insists that our report through them is not showing up as charge off/collections/foreclosure. I can send you a snippet of our tri merge report for your reference.

Our scores are over 680, according to our lender pulling the data, and using our monitoring service, all 3 are over 700, so I we're good in that department. We'll review our close dates closer. Do you recall if you reports are showing a different "Report Date" later than your actual "close date"? From my understanding, the "Report Date" will always be updated, if there's disputes, but in some forums online, some have stated, that the DU will look at "report date", which I think is totally wrong/inaccurate. Thanks for the help !

Old 05-30-2012, 12:52 PM

PM'd you again golden

Old 08-08-2013, 07:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,386 times
citeewoman, did you have any luck with your closing?

Any update about Desktop Underwriter and which date it uses? I seem to be running into an issue with "Date Reviewed" being used instead of "Date Closed" when DU processes the application and throws the code "Refer with Caution".

@goldenaustin and @Texafornian
Any ideas or pointers?

Last edited by dudenocape; 08-08-2013 at 08:23 PM..

Old 08-15-2013, 12:23 PM

Just PM'd you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages