Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 09:49 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
kawgpz550
the kitchen is really nice with the cabinets and the SS you can really see the care that went into the upgrading.
the couple of things that stood out when I was looking at the pictures is in one of the kitchen shots you could see the full trash can and some clutter on the cabinets I would also remove the tablecloth and put some flowers or a plant for the picture.
Also in one of the bedroom shots seeing the box fan on the nightstand says to me the A/C might not be working so well if they need a fan.
also I noticed a lot of boxes on the floor of one bedroom and the mattress just laying on the floor.
its a great house but if I was a buyer just looking at pictures on the internet these things would be a turn off especially if there are tons of houses for sale.
Another idea might be to put a few large potted plants in the RV parking area it would soften the lines. You might be able to actually rent these from a nursery.
This is just my opinion but I think just a few tweaks and a couple new pictures could make a difference.

karla
Thanks, I appreciate the input! Actually, the realtor has pictures of ALL rooms of the house when it was still vacant...why they chose to use SOME of the vacant pictures and some of the pictures with stuff in the house is beyond me. I guess I need to ask them to replace the pictures with the vacant ones...we'll see what happens. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2007, 12:00 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
sending you lots of good thoughts that a buyer will happen fast
I wish we could get your house here at that great price.

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages