Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 PM

34 posts, read 77,819 times

Advertisements

Scam This is the 4th post that i have tryed to make this web site keeps deleting my post so i will make it quick
HPH or Horizon property holding is a scam

http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2008/...roperty_dr.pdf

Attorneys cant do loan mods or help people in nod

http://calbar.ca.gov/calbar/pdfs/ethics/Ethics-Alert-Foreclosure.pdf (broken link)

Sacmoney they postponed you trustee sale by file a BK for you and when it gets dismissed you will end up back where you started if you look at you trusstee sale you will see a number call it every day to make sure there is no new date and contact your lender to do a loan mod if JW Fails then your ass out with no home.

JW is not Approved by the DRE to do loan modifciation (or to take money from clients that has not yet been yearned)
Advance Fee Agreement Listing

Jessie they owner will skip town and all the 100% money gaurentee will be worth the paper they were writen on.

Any compnay that is working with HPH is taking money illigaly and will get in trouble for what they are doing. HPH is a joke and has no investors. the idea works but HPH will not get it done becuse you can not Cherry Pick notes from lenders... ask any NPN buyer that has compleated a deal. also if you are paying you payment why will the lender sell you loan for 15 cent on the dollar.

Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 PM

2,568 posts, read 6,750,868 times
I am very suspicious that the only 2 post made by someone who is happy with this scam are single posters. So for anyone else reading beware that this could be scammers.

To the OP. I am curious of what happened.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:11 PM

553 posts, read 2,332,243 times
I did a license status check with the CA DRE and also checked ripoffreport.com and suprisingly found no disciplinary action. Doesn't mean you should do it of course but at least we know that so far nobody has complained. However, in this economy people are getting desperate so if it sounds too good to be true....

Also, loan modifications are only allowed by a few licensed companies that have been approved by the DRE otherwise they are illegal. The reason people are doing them is because the reprucussions would only amount to the client getting their money back after dealing with the hassles of litigation which would most likely be more expensive than the refund.

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE

The license information shown below represents public information taken from the Department of Real Estate's database at the time of your inquiry. It will not reflect pending changes which are being reviewed for subsequent database updating. Also, the license information provided includes formal administrative actions that have been taken against licensees pursuant to the Business and Professions Code and/or the Administrative Procedure Act. All of the information displayed is public information. Although the business and mailing addresses of real estate licensees are included, this information is not intended for mass mailing purposes.

License information taken from records of the Department of Real Estate on 3/6/2009 5:10:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License Type:
CORPORATION

Name:
New Century Realty & Investment Inc

Mailing Address:
211 N STATE ST STE 206
HEMET, CA 92543

License ID:

Expiration Date:
03/28/10

License Status:
LICENSED

Corporation License Issued:
03/29/06 (Unofficial -- taken from secondary records)

Former Name(s):
NO FORMER NAMES

Main Office:
211 N STATE ST STE 206
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661

Licensed Officer(s):
DESIGNATED OFFICER
01380017 - Expiration Date: 03/28/10
Etta, Samuel Eneke

DBA
JW Financial Solutions
ACTIVE AS OF 03/04/2009

One Stop Financial
ACTIVE AS OF 03/30/2007

Branches:
1624 SANTA CLARA DR # 140
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661

Salespersons:
01121313 - Andrews, Joseph Winfield

01465035 - Gurrola, Francisco Javier

01407862 - Isa, Bill I

Comment:
NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION

NO OTHER PUBLIC COMMENTS

>>>> Public information request complete <<<<

Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedmyhomebyjw View Post
I am sitting here reading all of your stupid ass comments!!!! JW is for real, i am a live and breathing success story, they did everything i signed up for, they reduced my principle by 150k, my payment has been cut in half, it took them 8 months to acheive this. This process was not always easy, i had gone into NOD, NOS, and had received a unlawful detainer, i bet you don't know what that is??? This is a notice for you to vacate premises, however the attorney's stopped this, and JW purchased my note. I feel sorry for people who are so upset with their own lives and have to go blogging about something they know nothing about!!!!! Bottom line if you want to save your home then you need to sign up for this program. Because the bottom line is JW never stopped making payments on your home YOU DID stupid!!!!! And i bet half of you spend 3500.00 on unhealthy food, unhealthy drinks, smokes, shopaholics, you get the picture all of us have uneccessary spending habits. Good Luck, and i recommend reading the book The Secret, Get a life people and take action, be a leader not a follower.

Sounds like you stopped making payments or you would not have recieved an NOD and unlawful detainer. Are you calling yourself stupid?

Old 03-06-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Just for the record, a one time blog, from somebody doesn't mean anything to you, because people like you have nothing better to do but talk about stuff you do not know anything about, and all i see is loan modifications, this is not a loan modification, it is a group of investors buying notes, so please lose the term loan modification, because this is NOT what JW is about, note buying happens every sinlge day of the week, so you just keep blogging and the people who want to save their home i highly recommend that they do this program, again i would have never knew about this web site, a friend showed me, so again people who are waiting for the government to bail them out, you will be waiting for a very long time, cuz it ain't going to happen, I quote from my newspaper "Most battered borrowers may not get aid" another quote "Obama plan won't help all" gee what a surprise, so you go ahead and pay a mortgage on a mortgage that is only worh 50% of value, talk to any CPA and they will tell you your taking good money and chasing bad, makes no sense, the only way this economy is going to recover is to take matters into our own hands, so again yes tons of snaked are out there doing bad business but you have that in any industry, so again know who you are doing business with and look at their reputation, that's all. Good night!!!

You know, I think it is really cool that there is a success story and that JW really worked for you. However it is hard for those of us who respectfully express our opinion for the good of others to take your comments with deference when you act so defensive. It makes me wonder if you work for JW. I disagree with your statement about our economy recovering by taking matters into our own hands. Doing this is self preservation and will further erode our economy. There is (per statistics on radio,TV and editorials) about 94% of all homeowners making their payments on time. By us doing this and opting to not make the lender pay for our risky decisions (nobody forced us to buy our home. We negotiated and agreed on the purchase price and if we did not know there was risk then it is our fault for not investigating homeownership and possible pitfalls.) Those of us who continue to pay our mortgages on time are the only thing keeping our fragile economy stable. If we stop paying you will see more unemployment,a run on the stock market and banks to withdraw cash.
Your comment about know who you are doing business with is precisely what we are investigating on this thread. Sleep tight

Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuterdu View Post
It makes me wonder if you work for JW.
I think he/she does otherwise why chose such a user name.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:24 AM

Quote:
excuse me!!! I do not work for JW, and to stop making payments on my home was not my choice, and further more the banks are who made all these bad loans they are the ones who allowed high risk loans to get funded and now they are getting bail out money, and where did you get your statistics that 94% of people are making their payments???? it sounds like you work for the BUSH administration, that's exactly what he did, made false quotes and false statements, so you pay on your mortgage that is not worth the paper it's written on, now who looks stupid, stupid!!!!
I do not know why you are attacking me? My only posts on this thread were

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie02 View Post
I am very suspicious that the only 2 post made by someone who is happy with this scam are single posters. So for anyone else reading beware that this could be scammers.

To the OP. I am curious of what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie02 View Post
I think he/she does otherwise why chose such a user name.

Which I stand by. We see a lot of single digit post people here on C-D and they are usually spammers or trolls.

BTW I have never been upside down on any mortgage in my life.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 AM

29 posts, read 72,544 times
savedmyhomebyjw--

Such a reassurance that this program has worked for someone and that you are a success story! This program is obviously new and you don't hear too much about the success stories...so....My husband and I are reeeeallly skeptical bc it does sound too good to be true that our principle balance could be slashed!! We are not behind on our mortgage payments and came across this program and it does sound legit. However with everything going on out there...scammers and such we have just been praying that this goes through. So yes we are in the program but only have been for about 3 weeks. We understand the process and how it works and know that it takes several months. If this program works for me i'll change my name to savedmyhomebyjwtoo!!! Any possible way through documentation (cross out loan numbers/personal information) you could post or email me to set my heart more at ease??? Sorry...is that asking too much??

Old 03-11-2009, 08:29 AM

29 posts, read 72,544 times
AH!! Thank you! Thank you! I've been looking foward to your post the last couple of days.
As far as proof...just anything that shows that the transaction took place. Any sort of documentation....I'm not picky! just something to set my heart at ease. Looking foward to your email!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you would think that shows that JW stepped in to slash your principle balance....just whatever!!!!

Tawnya_vanhouten@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time! I appriciate it treeeeemendoooouslllly!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM

34 posts, read 77,819 times
Exclamation Jw hph scam

Proof how about loan Docs and new payment coupons etc
i got a 180 k reduction as well for a client last week it was with a loan mod not a note buy out program.

Why are there like 30 post about how JW sucks and only one on how great they are......weird..

I can name off 15 victim of HPH that lost there homes... and when i say lost i mean Sheriffs come to there home and removed them because they put there faith in a company to help them and the company did nothing....

and just because JW is doing note buy they are still charging for a service that has not been rendered so that would be illegal and with NOD and NOTS clients they are braking the law in so many places
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages