Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 AM

8 posts, read 14,771 times

Advertisements

Hi! I am looking to work with a wholesale lender or broker that will give me a fair re-fi loan either 30 year fixed Conventional or FHA.

My appraised value is 330,000.
My loan amount is 255,000.
My LTV is 72.86
Single Family detached.
Owner occupied.

Must be willing to answer questions and telephone and emails.

Also, I want to know all upfront fees to get the lowest possible rate while fairly compensating you.

Offer unbiased advice on the appropriate loan for my situation.

I am looking for someone that will charge
1 percent to 1 and half percent total compensation.

I would want you to provide me with all disclosures upfront inculding the lock confirmation from the wholesale lender.

Is there anyone out there willing to do this?

I am in Delaware.

Have great income with all documentation ready to go.

I pulled out of a loan after finding charges I didn't agree to including a large YSP and other junk fees.

I have alot of equity in home but looking to cash out.

I want to work with an ethical, honest wholesale
lender or broker.

I am very easy to work with and I am also very upfront.

I promise if you do a great job I have two more clients waiting to do business wiht you.

My median
credit score is 647 but never late with mortgage.

Current with all other debts.

As I said great income and home equity.

If you are interested.

Please email
cusichaca@aol.com

Thanks for your time.

Please try not to flame. Not looking to argue just do business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 07:32 PM

1,775 posts, read 6,354,986 times
Sounds like a scam. You have no idea what you're talking about either. If I were you, I'd edumacate myself some more or find a loan officer you really trust because you need some professional advice. BTW, wholesale lenders do not deal with borrowers. That's the job of retail lenders and brokers. Brokers go to wholesale lenders to find the best deal. But you probably already knew that, right? If I were still in the biz, I'd see your post and run the other direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages