U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2010, 09:38 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,762,116 times

Advertisements

What is the structure Noland takes the warriors back to?
It's one of what looks like three identical structures, it's where Noland lives and also where he tries to kill the warriors.
At first I thought it was a crashed space ship but after watching the movie a second time have my doubts.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 07:37 AM

7,373 posts, read 13,747,707 times
I think its a crashed spaceship as well. They dont really say but i assumed its an alien space craft

Old 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM

9 posts, read 39,398 times
Lol, his character in the movie had me cracking up the whole time. Not sure if he was supposed to be humorous or not. When the other characters are bedding down to rest for the night and Noland ducks down in the corner on his mat with his beady eyes looking out creepily over his hood I could barely contain myself. The silly expression on his face and all the rambling that he was doing made the mostly mediocre movie more memorable to me.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew79 View Post
Lol, his character in the movie had me cracking up the whole time. Not sure if he was supposed to be humorous or not. When the other characters are bedding down to rest for the night and Noland ducks down in the corner on his mat with his beady eyes looking out creepily over his hood I could barely contain myself. The silly expression on his face and all the rambling that he was doing made the mostly mediocre movie more memorable to me.
Agree with ya on Noland...

Old 10-26-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
I think its a crashed spaceship as well. They dont really say but i assumed its an alien space craft
The reason I thought it was a spaceship, if you saw Predator 2 and remember near the end when Glover jumps away from the spaceship. Big round openings.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 AM

The only reason I would think its a spaceship is because the planet is a hunting ground. I dont think the aliens had any types of buildings there. They only go there in their spaceships to hunt. I dont know just speculating.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:03 PM

1,691 posts, read 2,890,183 times
Does anyone know where the hell they where? How did they get there again? What was up with that comment from Brodey? The sun hasnt moved!!! Then all of a sudden its dark the rest of the movie. Lastly, did know they had that much ammo to be shoot so much.

But I still love the Predator franchise, just wished they didnt let 5yr olds direct it.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari View Post
Does anyone know where the hell they where? How did they get there again? What was up with that comment from Brodey? The sun hasnt moved!!! Then all of a sudden its dark the rest of the movie. Lastly, did know they had that much ammo to be shoot so much.

But I still love the Predator franchise, just wished they didnt let 5yr olds direct it.
Remember what they said at the beginning of the movie.... they saw a white flash (or light) and the next thing they knew they were falling with the parachute.

Hey FF, you've seen a lot of hollywood movies, when does anyone run out of bullets? I can think of only one time... when the monster/zombie/killer is coming after the innocent female, she picks up the gun, pulls the trigger and..... <click>

Old 10-29-2010, 08:23 AM

Well they do say, we have to conserve ammo or take an ammo count or something, plus they are all wearing backpacks. I assume there is ammo in them.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Well they do say, we have to conserve ammo or take an ammo count or something, plus they are all wearing backpacks. I assume there is ammo in them.
Hey good point skel.... I remember the comment on check ammo, their backpacks would be the only place they could carry it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies