Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 03:50 PM

472 posts, read 1,786,759 times

Advertisements

How could I forget Half Baked, oh yeah I was half baked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2007, 05:50 PM

525 posts, read 2,346,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
HAHAHA ... Super Trooper was damn good!!!!!!! I totally forgot about the beginning pot scene: "But Officer, I can't move any more to the right!"

Can YOU say "meow" ten times while giving somebody a speeding ticket and not laugh? Meow don't think so!
Do MEOW have your license? meow don't think so. Have a meow day. Are you saying meow?

It was that start that made me stick to the movie. The expressions on both actors' faces just made me laugh out loud.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:47 AM

1,833 posts, read 6,409,601 times
What!! No one has listed ...

Rolling Kansas
The Stoned Age
Bongwater
Homegrown
Grass
Marihuana
Evil Bong
and EASY RIDER?

Old 07-27-2007, 07:58 PM

4,720 posts, read 15,563,287 times
EASY RIDER,,I think many are just too young on here But I just rented Homegrown with ol Billy-Bob,and interesting just this week,not far from our home was a huge pot bust,,football field size plots of pot plants,some 8 ft tall were discovered in our forest preserves.We wondered why the helicopters were all over,we thought it was a man hunt.They burned millions of dollars in a couple days

Old 07-29-2007, 12:35 AM

1,949 posts, read 5,248,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
What!! No one has listed ...

Rolling Kansas
The Stoned Age
Bongwater
Homegrown
Grass
Marihuana
Evil Bong
and EASY RIDER?

dude, The Stoned Age was mentioned twice...

Old 08-09-2007, 06:19 AM

404 posts, read 706,417 times
Yes. Many of those movies are pretty good. Unfortunately, they carry on the Anslinger/Hearst Theory that pot heads are stupid foolish rubes who no longer function as normal people, and their pot smoking leads to heroin, murder and rape.

For those of us who despise these brainless theories of stupidity and violence, you really need to find a better movie that IS about pot, and not the foolish dips portrayed in the movies.

Yes. For those of us who like funny, and seeing stupid jokes about stupid people, there are some funny moments, but they are used as myths, rather than how it really is. Sure I'll bet there are some people who park their car, get out, only to turn around to see it driving away. The cops do it too.

I say the very best movie about pot is called GRASS. Narrated by Woody Harrelson, the documentary takes on the War On Drugs, and puts marijuana use in to the proper perspective.

You won't believe how much money is being wasted to put pot smokers behind bars. No wonder there are so many more dangerous people running around. The jails are already full with people busted for years, for smoking a joint, or holding a zip.

See This Movie: GRASS
Find out where your tax dollars are going

Old 08-09-2007, 07:37 AM

4,720 posts, read 15,563,287 times
I have seen it,it shows a very non-comical side to it all.Very well done.And all the farmers who would prosper if only they were allowed to grow "hemp" which has endless uses(not smoking related)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies