U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:34 AM

16,481 posts, read 22,898,322 times

Advertisements

Good grief, what does it take for Linsay Lohan to "get it?" She just turned 21and has already been arrested like 3 times for DUI, and that was just how many times she's been caught, certainly not how many times she has driven drunk. Does she need to kill some innocent person driving down the road or what? They also found cocaine in her pocket. She has only been out of rehab a very very short time, sad. Hopefully she gets a taste of staying in jail for awhile like Paris Hilton, instead of staying in some trendy posh rehab facility that most of us would consider a luxury vacation.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2007, 10:50 AM

1,888 posts, read 7,542,613 times
I saw that on the news this morning. I mean theres a point where its not even funny anymore. Is she trying to kill herself? Thats horrible. Well anyway, Drew Barrymore was one of those 'troubled' hollywood kids and she finally made through okay so I guess theres hope for Lindsay and all the others.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:42 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,332,666 times
She was popped for DUI, possession of cocaine, transporting a narcotic into a custodial facility and driving on a suspended license. She actually hasn't even been arraigned on her last DUI yet.

If she isn't going to stop drinking she at least needs to hire a chauffeur.

Old 07-24-2007, 03:27 PM

2,408 posts, read 13,817,178 times
She's such a stupid stupid girl. I have no sympathy for her. They'd better throw the book at her and lock her up for a good amount of time, not one of those three week Paris Hilton sentences. Hopefully Nicole Richie is next to be carted off to jail. These girls need a reality check and in my opinion, jail is pretty much the only way they're going to get it.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:01 PM

578 posts, read 2,965,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
She's such a stupid stupid girl. I have no sympathy for her. They'd better throw the book at her and lock her up for a good amount of time, not one of those three week Paris Hilton sentences. Hopefully Nicole Richie is next to be carted off to jail. These girls need a reality check and in my opinion, jail is pretty much the only way they're going to get it.
I agree, what does she actually do anyway? to me she is just another Paris

Old 07-24-2007, 06:14 PM

578 posts, read 2,426,395 times
Default Her Arrest Record beat Robert Downey's Yet?

Hey, who was more of a mess broken down drug addict than Robert Downey? He is a fantastic talent; but chooses to throw it away, How many times? Also Corey Feldman? Not to mention all the drunken arrests that Nick Nolte & countless others. Way back to Robert Mitchum for pot possession, Frank Sinatra drnk/disrdly....
But seems like the WOMEN ARE THE ONES THAT media sez: "oh she will never work again".
For all its worth: Lindsay Lohan is a fabulous actress. but I dont know if her current tango lessons for an upcoming role will be a waste of time.She might have blown it this time, sorry LL. You need to straighten up your act, before your looks and health catches up with the coke/booze thats filtered thru her liver.

QUERY: With all the money/wealth garage full of vehicles these women (lindsey, Paris, nicole) WHY NOT HAVE SOMEONE DRIVE THEM TO THE CLUBS AT NIGHT? What else are these big burly bodyguards doing for them? duh

Old 07-27-2007, 09:45 AM

7,139 posts, read 13,842,510 times
Am just wondering where a poor, black male in our society would be now if he pulled even a tenth of this stupid rich girl's stunts.....

Old 07-27-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Am just wondering where a poor, black male in our society would be now if he pulled even a tenth of this stupid rich girl's stunts.....
He would be on the streets.

Actually as overcrowded as the jails are in Southern California, the POOR BLACK MALE, would have entered into a plea bargain, he would have been sentenced to something like 5 to 10 days in jail, and already be back out on the streets after only serving a couple of days. LL on the other hand, will actually do jail time and be made an example of in much the same way Paris Hilton was.

Under California's Prop 36, her drug charges will probably be dropped, just like they would for anyone else without a violent conviction. Basically she's looking at 2 DUI's and a driving with a suspended license. She'll do a week or two in jail then be released. Unless the judge goes Paris Hilton on her and gives her a month or two to make an example out of her because she has money and is famous.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:54 PM

7,139 posts, read 13,842,510 times
Jail time would be in her best interest, as it would "dry her out", she would be kept in solitary and maybe would have a few brain cells left to think about her actions and pathetic life.

Old 07-27-2007, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Jail time would be in her best interest, as it would "dry her out", she would be kept in solitary and maybe would have a few brain cells left to think about her actions and pathetic life.
The judge won't care what's in her best interests, most likely he'll give her what he normally gives everyone else who is brought before him under the same charges. He most likely sees people in the same boat as her all day long in his court room. California law says if you are convicted of DUI twice you go to jail for a minimum of five days. Although he could give her up to a year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies