Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 04:45 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,856,150 times

Advertisements

Does anyone old enough remember the trailer for this movie? I would really, really love to see it. I have search for western films in the early to mid 70's. I can remember one that was so frightening when I was young. It showed a family in their cabin about to be attacked by intruders.

I searched all the popular films made around that time. This was the closest that I found. (I watched many.) Unfortunately that particular scene is not even in the film. But I am pretty certain this is the film that the trailer was about. It shows the aftermath after the father (William Holden) returns home to find his family murdered.

But you didn't see what the outside invaders even looked like in the trailer I remembered, only the reactions of the family inside the house.

I know that movie trailers have often used scenes that did not end up in the actual film. This would even be more unusual since the entire scene itself was not in the version I watched online. But its really the closest one I have found. I would love to know how to find this trailer again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies