Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 09:48 AM

2,611 posts, read 2,881,848 times

Advertisements

Hi

I create this thread to discuss about the movie.

The plot is so confusing

SPOILER:
1. No explanation for the metallic horns of Unicron rising out of earth
2. What is the point of the talisman and Yaeger? The talisman transformed to Excalibur and that's it? I don't see him wielding it again.
3. Optimus Prime appears and disappears during the final battle. He leads the group but then nowhere to be seen when the group was pinned down by enemy force.
4. What is Stonehenge ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2017, 10:31 AM

3,110 posts, read 1,987,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nn2036 View Post
Hi

The plot is so confusing

SPOILER:
2. What is the point of the talisman and Yaeger? The talisman transformed to Excalibur and that's it? I don't see him wielding it again.
3. Optimus Prime appears and disappears during the final battle. He leads the group but then nowhere to be seen when the group was pinned down by enemy force.
4. What is Stonehenge ?
Spoiler
I think that I might be as confused as you. But for No. 1., I don't know. But for No. 2., I thought that it was said in the movie that the talisman served the purpose of causing its wearer to help an Autobot Knight, which it did since Yaeger saved OP's life. For No. 3., I don't know. And for No. 4., all I know is that Stonehenge served as the place where Cybertron could drain all the life out of the Earth.

Also, I posted a review about this movie in another thread, which I will copy and paste in my next post.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Hi

The plot is so confusing

SPOILER:
Spoiler
This might help if you stayed and watched the post credit scene:

Transformers The Last Knight Credits Scene Explained

But all and all, it looks like they purposely left that as a mystery.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:41 AM

Here is the reproduction of my review in the other thread:

Um.... Transformers: The Last Knight? Which really wasn't as bad as some people have been saying that it is, in my opinion.

But I liked it much, much better than the last one, Transformers: Age of Extinction, which I really hated.

As a matter of fact, this is the first Transformers movie that I actually liked since the original one from 10 years ago in 2007. Plus, even though I didn't understand a lot of what was said, I thought that this movie was visually innovative and aesthetically pleasing. Even though some of the visuals were strangely reminiscent of Star Wars.

Is The Latest Transformers Trailer Ripping Off Star Wars?

And then there's Cogman, who has an eerie resemblance to C3PO. And since I can do a two-in-one with this video, this video features Cogman and the beautiful Laura Haddock who plays Vivian Wembley, and who is worth the price of admission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTH3OAwbUdo

Old 06-26-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
As a matter of fact, this is the first Transformers movie that I actually liked since the original one from 10 years ago in 2007. Plus, even though I didn't understand a lot of what was said, I thought that this movie was visually innovative and aesthetically pleasing. Even though some of the visuals were strangely reminiscent of Star Wars.
And when you think about it, even the title is similar to the new upcoming Star Wars movie.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:30 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,185 times
Quote:
Hi

The plot is so confusing

SPOILER:
4. What is Stonehenge ?
Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in the English county of Wiltshire. It dates back to 2950BC. I'm surprised that you've never heard of it.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:24 PM

2,611 posts, read 2,881,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in the English county of Wiltshire. It dates back to 2950BC. I'm surprised that you've never heard of it.
I guess my question is not clear . What is the purpose of Stonehenge in the movie? Of course I know about Stonehenge.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:14 PM

12,386 posts, read 8,149,420 times
Quote:
I guess my question is not clear . What is the purpose of Stonehenge in the movie? Of course I know about Stonehenge.

It was the aiming point, but after millenniums it was no longer the central point between the towers which seemed only to be there for the next movie

Old 06-27-2017, 12:41 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Geez! They need to put this franchise to rest. The 1st movie was ok. The others were not necessary. They were so bad.

Old 06-27-2017, 01:41 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,617,720 times
Quote:
What are TIE Bombers doing in The Last Knight?

Quote:
And then there's Cogman, who has an eerie resemblance to C3PO. And since I can do a two-in-one with this video, this video features Cogman and the beautiful Laura Haddock who plays Vivian Wembley, and who is worth the price of admission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTH3OAwbUdo
Awful scene.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies