Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2017, 10:14 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times

Advertisements

First of all, I didn't even know they were making a third part.

Second, the guy's a scumbag but he did serve his sentence. I certainly won't be watching the movie, but it is what it is.

'Jeepers Creepers 3' Star Says People Should Forgive Director For Molesting Child

Quote:
For those of you who don’t already know, there’s actually a pretty dark story behind the Jeepers Creepers franchise. Director Victor Salva was convicted of molesting a child back in 1988, and filming the incident. Most people didn’t know about it when the first film came out, though in the age of the internet, it’s now out for everyone to see. Naturally, when the director returned for Jeepers Creepers 3, his past has resurfaced.

Jonathan Breck, the actor who has played The Creeper in every movie, spoke with IGN recently, saying that people should give the director a second chance
‘Jeepers Creepers 3’: Pedophile Director Put Molestation in the Film | IndieWire
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2017, 10:58 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Most of this perverts movies depict young boy homoerotic themes, scenes.
If you Google this sick former day-care worker, turn director pedophile you will notice a sick pattern and connection.
I've gotten lost reading about the trail of filth him and men like him in Hollywood leaves behind.
The same studios, directors, actors, scandals, links etc... they always show up.
Of course we have the Cory Story, where he swears this culture is real but won't name names out of fear.
I'm familiar with this pig and his films.
Second chances? Whatever.
This industry turns a blind eye to men like him.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:19 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,954,604 times
He served 15 months of his 3 year sentence. He sexually assaulted a 12 year old and video taped it. He took a lot from this person. The victim has spoken out and wants people to boycott the film and I agree. people don't seem to understand that this horrific act that took place in 1988 still affects this person today. 15 months for that is not time served.

How can anyone say, it is what it is? BS!!!!! Sexual assault causes horrible problems for victims. Depression, PTSD, nightmares, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, agoraphobia, drug abuse, etc. tell me 15 months served was enough for the lifetime of problems he caused. I know from experience.

And the fact that Disney was okay hiring him to make Powder or that this industry is fine with abusers and sexual predators to continue making money as if they didn't do anything wrong is disgusting.

Last edited by FluidFreedom; 09-29-2017 at 03:44 AM..

Old 09-29-2017, 09:31 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
When it comes to child predators, I don't have much patience. People who prey on children should be fed to hyenas on the 50 yard line of the Super Bowl halftime show.

The hypocrisy of Hollywood on this is pretty loud though. Roman Polanski anyone?

Old 09-29-2017, 03:42 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,619,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
He served 15 months of his 3 year sentence. He sexually assaulted a 12 year old and video taped it. He took a lot from this person. The victim has spoken out and wants people to boycott the film and I agree. people don't seem to understand that this horrific act that took place in 1988 still affects this person today. 15 months for that is not time served.

How can anyone say, it is what it is? BS!!!!! Sexual assault causes horrible problems for victims. Depression, PTSD, nightmares, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, agoraphobia, drug abuse, etc. tell me 15 months served was enough for the lifetime of problems he caused. I know from experience.

And the fact that Disney was okay hiring him to make Powder or that this industry is fine with abusers and sexual predators to continue making money as if they didn't do anything wrong is disgusting.
You said it. The best (and only) thing we can do is not give Salva and his "films" our money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies