Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2017, 05:37 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,072,062 times

Advertisements

I wasn't sure what to you think of it when it was over, as I felt it had a subplot that was never continued and forgotten about. When it came out, a lot of people were saying they didn't like it cause they felt Batgirl was sexualized, or seen as not much more than a sex object. But I felt that maybe the reactions were overblown.

I mean she was three male characters in the movie that are showing sexual interest in her, but I thought it played into the story. And lots of goodlooking women have more than three guys after them at the same time in real life. Just because three guys show sexual interest in a woman, it doesn't mean that she's a sex object.

So that really didn't bother me, but not sure how I felt about the movie plot wise. What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies