Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 11:34 PM

4 posts, read 19,972 times

Advertisements

OMG I would so pay top dollar for them on DVD. ALL 97 episodes. I have a few from a marathon that someone was kind enough to share and I have been uploading some clips to youtube too. So come on everyone lets all write again. Geez I am so in love with these boys. Check out my new clips got some of Dirty Dan singing who is AWESOME may I say, Bowzer singing, Donny without glasses and with glasses, Chico too. One of my favorites of them all is ally oop. All dressed in cave man garb. HILLARIOUS. I'm Foofsmom or mrsdemme2 there. Can't remember which and the site is having matainance so I can't get to check.

Cindy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 05:31 PM

I doubt it will ever get released. The rights have expired. So someone would have to pay all the royalties. Pierre only bought the rights for 20 years. So unless someone wants to pay an EXHORBANT amount of money for all the songs then it won't happen [SIZE=5][SIZE=5]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Old 07-18-2009, 11:14 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
They gave a free concert in Woodland Hills park here about a month ago. Park always has free concerts on summer weekends and saw that Sha Na Na was performing. I didnt go though.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,696,447 times
"Good Night Sweetheart Well It's Time To Go."

Old 07-31-2009, 06:04 PM

Cool Sha Na Na on DVD

OK here's the deal as of the last info I got. Pierre Cossette had the rights to the show but only for 20 years. So the rights have since expired and for anyone to purchase them again would be expensive to say the least. You would have to pay royalties to the guests that had appeared on the show or to their families or to the estates at the very least. But hey maybe there is some Sha Na Na fan that is extremely rich and wishes to do that. Man I sure wish it was me. I"d LOVE to have all the shows. But in the mean time check out Foofsmom; RockNetWebChick and NewRomanticGirl on youtube for all kinds of new video clips. I just now put up 8 new ones and last week put up about 14 new ones and I still have a few to put up. The other two gals do the skits and guest appearances. I do just the boys.

Foofsmom

oops saw I already posted that above

Old 11-09-2009, 06:11 AM

1 posts, read 4,655 times
Default Shanana dvd

I am longing from the city of Port Elizabeth in South Africa. I have searched and searched for DVDs of the Shanana tv shows, only to find out that they do not exist. If there is one set of DVDs I would LOVE to have in my collection it is SHANANA. Please bring out a DVD of the TV series SHANANA. They are my all time favourites.
Heres hoping ! ! !

Old 11-12-2009, 11:36 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,224,716 times
If any of you have ever stayed up late and watched half hour paid programming broadcasts you should have run into Bowser.For quite some time he has been on doing a pitch for the Time/Life Music Doo Wop/R & B cd collection.This commercial is so good that I have been tempted to record it.It features clips from dozens of 50's and 60's hits,anyone that likes doo wop music should catch this promo show.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:20 AM

1 posts, read 4,386 times
If you go to thw web site Ibought.com , there is a man that has 24 shows of Sha na na variety show on three DVD's for $24.95. I just bought one , wow memories!

Old 02-26-2012, 06:20 PM

1 posts, read 3,719 times
I went to the site but I didn't see anything about Sha Na Na.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies