Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 08:07 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,755,019 times

Advertisements

I saw this over the weekend. Fun for adults as well as kids...the pigeons and the hamster especially will give the adults some good laughs. Also the cat threatening to use "The Claws".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 10:28 AM

10,066 posts, read 14,439,885 times
This movie looks interesting, but I wonder how Disney gave it a green light? It's a random topic, and risky financially. The opening weekend was not that good at all--with $27 million. Maybe it will be one of those that takes a longer time reaching profitibility. We'll see after this holiday weekend how it holds up.
It does look funny though. I just think the market was saturated with "Madagascar", "Quantum of Solace" and "Twilight" out now...we shall see how it does. I'd like to see it though.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,979,830 times
I saw it in 3-D and the effects were very good, and they didn't do much of the stupid tricks just to show off the 3-D.

Overall, pretty good movie with laughs for kids and parents.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:15 PM

1,788 posts, read 4,755,019 times
The hamster alone is enough to make this movie worth seeing.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:49 AM

60 posts, read 285,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
The hamster alone is enough to make this movie worth seeing.
Haha, Rhino completely steals the show!
It's definitely an adorable movie and a great movie to see with children. All the children that saw it at the screening two weeks ago came out saying that they really loved it and it was awesome.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:26 AM

1,364 posts, read 4,146,827 times
It's a good family movie. It's not of the same caliber as The Incredibles or Finding Nemo (great inside joke in the movie and interesting animations/descriptions for the closing credits). Good thing it didn't have to go up against Harry Potter this year.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:17 AM

3 posts, read 13,487 times
I have not seen the 3-D version.
I saw the plain version. I love it!
In the begining of the movie i love Bolt when he was a puppy!
Don`t get me wrong i love Bolt when he grew.
I love the female cat Mittens!
I like the chuby white evil cat. Not the black evil laughing cat.
Doctor Calico he is such a funny bad guy when he says "Your irking me".
I love Penny!....voiced by Milley Cirus
I love Penny`s Mom!
This movie made me cry,sad,worried for Bolt,Penny,Mittens.
The song i love from this movie is....Barking At The Moon.
Here are some of the lyrics from Barking At The Moon.
There is no home like the one you got because that home belongs to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies