Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2009, 11:16 PM

3,223 posts, read 10,097,773 times

Advertisements

On the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles why did Neal get pissed off at the airline stewardess after she had booked him in Coach after he paid for First Class? After what he went through just to get on the plane shouldn't he at least been happy that he'd gotten on the plane? That's how I would've felt if I were Neal? I thought Neal was being a total jerk towards the airline stewardess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 07:07 AM

1,482 posts, read 3,125,960 times
I don't know.

But the radio still works.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
I don't know.

But the radio still works.
I believe it had something to do with Neal being picky about what he wants, I remember that quote towards the end of the movie

Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,611,475 times
Wouldn't you be irritated if you paid for 1st Class and had to sit in the cattle area? I know I would. There is a big difference in price and quality.

"Where's your other hand?"

"Between two pillows..."

"Those aren't pilllows!!!"

Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Wouldn't you be irritated if you paid for 1st Class and had to sit in the cattle area? I know I would. There is a big difference in price and quality.

"Where's your other hand?"

"Between two pillows..."

"Those aren't pilllows!!!"
In ways I would but I can always get a refund later on knowing I can get my money back, I never even knew that First Class and Coach were alot different in price and quality

Old 11-06-2009, 04:41 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,575,237 times
I think it was the point that the flight attendant let her boyfriend or some good lookin' guy have a seat in first class and she bumped Neal to coach. Also, I seem to remember that they would refund the difference, but for him that was no consolation.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieChick1972 View Post
I think it was the point that the flight attendant let her boyfriend or some good lookin' guy have a seat in first class and she bumped Neal to coach. Also, I seem to remember that they would refund the difference, but for him that was no consolation.
She did mention that he can go back to the office and get a refund, I could not believe she would let some good looking guy have a seat in first class and not Neal and her being nice to him, it made me feel that she was choosing which people she wanted in first class.

Didn't someone else get treated that way in Die Hard 2?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:32 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,611,475 times
In Die Hard 2, the flight was overbooked so the obnoxious reporter from the first Die Hard couldn't sit in First Class. The flight attendants were curt with him because he did such objective and informative reports as "Flying Junkyards" and "Bimobs of the Sky".

They sat him in the same section as Holly McClain which violated the restraining order he had against her. She coldcocked him in the first movie. In DH2 she tasered him. She got the taser from an old lady who tried on her dog. Poor thing limped for a week.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
In Die Hard 2, the flight was overbooked so the obnoxious reporter from the first Die Hard couldn't sit in First Class. The flight attendants were curt with him because he did such objective and informative reports as "Flying Junkyards" and "Bimobs of the Sky".

They sat him in the same section as Holly McClain which violated the restraining order he had against her. She coldcocked him in the first movie. In DH2 she tasered him. She got the taser from an old lady who tried on her dog. Poor thing limped for a week.
In real life could the airlines get in severe trouble for placing someone in the same seat with someone who they've filed a restraining order against? I was surprised seeing Holly tazing Thornburg (the obnoxious reporter) and the stewardesses treating Thornburg like crap, I also loved the old lady cussing at Thornburg and she ends up stepping on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies