Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 09:09 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times

Advertisements

Yes. Hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Man. You guys are total lightweights.

The funniest, most outrageous scene of all time was in the first Producers, with Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel. It was Mel Brooks' first movie, and the "Springtime For Hitler" sequence has to be the most over-the-top scene ever. Period. End of discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 AM

1,081 posts, read 1,647,466 times
Well for subtle humor, try the scene from Vampires where James Woods is talking to the 'Padre' about 'getting wood' after kicking his a$$.

Or at the end when the Padre is talking about killing the vampires. Teak..Ebony......

Old 09-28-2008, 07:20 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,621,897 times
I was watching ''Weird Science'' last nite and the scene where Kelly Lebrock takes Anthony Michael Hall to a Blue's Bar and gets him drunk as he's funny as heck after he gets drunk in this scene.

Here's the 3 minute clip i found on Youtube for those interested but warning that there's ''foul language'' for those who would be easily offended.

YouTube - Weird Science: Malakas Dino!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
The unedited sex scene between to marionettes in the move by the South Park creators - Team America.

Now THAT was the most over the top side splitting gut busting funny scene ever.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:00 AM

39 posts, read 215,767 times
Default pineapple express

umm...Pineapple express is by far one of the funniest movies i've seen in AGES!!! my stomach hurt after i left the movies from laughing so hard. when they are ready to pack and they grab the necesseray things and then you hear them say "GRAB THE FRUIT ROLL UPS" and in the woods...OMGG this some day will be a clasic

Also, starsky and hutch and zoolander. Starsky and hutch i saw on an overnight flight to europe and i was laughing so hard i pretty much woke the plane up and everyone one started watching the movie as well...

Also, Space Balls...i can watch the movie over and over again, still cracks me up

Old 09-30-2008, 11:09 AM

23,462 posts, read 44,083,751 times
I've never laughed harder than I did during the "sperm-donor" scene in Road Trip when E.L. (Seann William Scott) gets his prostate massaged...so over the top; I get tickled thinking about it now.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:16 AM

638 posts, read 1,918,325 times
Most of Dumb and Dumber but the best part was "Do you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world"

Idiocracy.. again most of the movie was hilarious

Rat race .. Barbie Museum and they steal the car and flip off the women bikers.

Liar Liar .. "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Most any movie w/Simon Pegg has almost every funny line I can recall. (Hot Fuzz was by far the funnies)

And every bit of the Scary Movie 2.. Still the funniest movie ever made "LOrd help me to release this demon!!" LMFAO.

Head Over Heels.. Bathroom scene when the models are in the bathtub hiding and Freddie Prinz Jr goes to the bathroom.
and... When his dog keeps humping her (especially the first time they meet)

Old 10-05-2008, 11:32 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
Elf-when Will Ferrell goes into James Caan's office and sings "I'm here, with my dad.."
40 Year Old Virgin- She's a Ho for Sho! Is it true if you don't use it you loose it?
Mickey Blue Eyes- Forgid Aboud Id~Hugh Grant trying to speak like an Italian Mobster
Wedding Crashers- Dinner table scene with hand j** on Vince Vaughn
Talladega Nights- the dinner blessing (whole scene)!
Too many to name!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:10 PM

3 posts, read 7,660 times
Go to be one of the Lampoons ."Christmas Vaction" was a classic. $hitter was full Clark... Randy Quade as Eddie.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:36 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The Jerk - When Steve Martin is being shot at and and the bullets are hitting the cans behind him....and he frantically tries to save the cans. "He hates cans!"

Indiana Jones - The guy with the fancy sword does all these crazy skill moves....and then Indy just shoots him.

Kung Fu Hustle - trying to throw knives at the landlady from the alleyway...then the chase.

Airplane - "Timmy, do you like gladiator movies?"

Blues Brothers - Chasing the Nazi's off the bridge
In my estimation, the funniest scene of all time.

YouTube - Indiana Jones Sword vs Gun

I remember seeing this in the theater, and people were still laughing 15 minutes after that scene had ended.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies