U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2010, 09:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,015 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find the title of a movie that aired on one of the showtime channels the evening of March 25th. I just saw the end of it and I want to watch the whole movie. Here is a summary of what I saw.

College student is spending the summer before he goes into the city for his first real job with his girlfriend. He also falls for this guy that seemed to be a drifter of some type. The drifter guy rode a small motorbike all the time. The college student and the drifter end up having sex and the college student's girlfriend figures it out and leaves. The drifter guy gets into some financial problems...I think through gambling. The college student goes to his dad, who seems to be in the mafia, to ask him for money for his "friend." The dad catches on to what is going on. He sets up the drifter by telling him to rob a home for him. The drifter robs the home while the college student watches. The police show up and they both take off on the motorcycle. The police chase and they end up in an industrial area. The drifter guy climbs a smoke stack to try and get away from the police. He finally decides to jump to his death. The college student surrenders. In the end the girlfriend and the college student are at the funeral of the guy and she reaches to hold his hand. The movie ends with the college guy going to the big city...new york? To begin his first job (maybe for a law firm).

So, that is all I know. The movie seemed to be ok, but I really likes some of the music from the movie. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies