Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2009, 06:35 PM

32,921 posts, read 36,316,341 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You

Old 02-14-2009, 06:39 PM

2,051 posts, read 9,334,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
MadAtMcCain, thanks for the flowers and kind thoughts.

Happy Valentines Day all.

YouTube - Stardust - Nat "King" Cole

Quote:
And now for something completely different...

YouTube - Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here Music Video

ahhh first Nat and then Floyd... :: playfully grabs his heart and steps back... face in bliss :: can we take this combo!? ....

Quote:
:: playfully falls backwards unto the chair as if fainting laughing... straightens and stands.... smile then bows :: You are most welcome Ms. ...

:: listens happily to Mad About You ::

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 02-14-2009 at 06:58 PM..

Old 02-14-2009, 07:27 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Lately I have been fascinated with the huge talent of Al Jarreau. Who could ever deny he is one of the most talented persons in music? This guy gives it his all every time he performs.

YouTube - AL JARREAU "MORNIN"

Old 02-14-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Lately I have been fascinated with the huge talent of Al Jarreau. Who could ever deny he is one of the most talented persons in music? This guy gives it his all every time he performs.

YouTube - AL JARREAU "MORNIN"
Absolutely... he's wonderful to watch. I'm glad you selected and posted this video... I never thought of him as a singer, before watching him do "Mornin"...

Old 02-14-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
Absolutely... he's wonderful to watch. I'm glad you selected and posted this video... I never thought of him as a singer, before watching him do "Mornin"...
Thank you. That lady jammin' on the guitar near the end of the video is something else.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you. That lady jammin' on the guitar near the end of the video is something else.
:: sits up straight and quickly zooms to the female guitarist... watching her carefully... breaks out into a HUGE smile!! Nods excitedly:: Now that is P-U-R-E Joy! Look at her!!!

::laughs while sharing the musician's moment:: Gawd... thats heaven right there... feeling it thru your fingers.. your body.. your soul... thats why I love Female guitar players...

too bad they won't let jessie mae hemphill's work be out there... I'm trying to get time to outsmart tubbie the grabbers... just need the wee bit of consistent time to do it too...

nothing fancy... just 10 secs in front and back I think... oh well... chuckle... am glad you pointed her out...

Old 02-14-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
:: sits up straight and quickly zooms to the female guitarist... watching her carefully... breaks out into a HUGE smile!! Nods excitedly:: Now that is P-U-R-E Joy! Look at her!!!

::laughs while sharing the musician's moment:: Gawd... thats heaven right there... feeling it thru your fingers.. your body.. your soul... thats why I love Female guitar players...

too bad they won't let jessie mae hemphill's work be out there... I'm trying to get time to outsmart tubbie the grabbers... just need the wee bit of consistent time to do it too...

nothing fancy... just 10 secs in front and back I think... oh well... chuckle... am glad you pointed her out...

She's certainly an awesome talent. The whole ensemble is just fantastic. Anything Al Jerreau has is pure class; nothing but the best. That lady is not only talented but beautiful as well.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
She's certainly an awesome talent. The whole ensemble is just fantastic. Anything Al Jerreau has is pure class; nothing but the best.
yep... thats why its really enjoyable for me to take time out and just groove to other people's music... then when I come back to my own, its so much richer, fuller and expressive... almost like hearing it for the first time again...

That kinda gift I just can't give myself... it really only comes for me if I immense myself into another's music first... :: breathes a deep satisfying breath... Al was just what the Doctor ordered ::

Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,603,990 times

YouTube - Robert Johnson-Preachin' Blues (Up Jumped the Devil)

Old 02-14-2009, 09:35 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,603,990 times

YouTube - Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind (Wideboys Radio Edit Arcdsa Videoremix)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music