Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 09:25 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,334,571 times

Advertisements

Walk on the Wild Side (1962) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 09:28 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,660 times
Jim Croce - I Got A Name - The Last American Hero (1973) - YouTube

Old 03-15-2013, 09:40 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,334,571 times

Walk on the Wild Side (1962) - YouTube

Elvis Presley - Baby I Don't Care (COLOR and Original Binaural 2-Track-Stereo) - YouTube

Old 03-15-2013, 10:55 PM

The Untouchables Theme - Ennio Morricone - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 11:48 AM

84 posts, read 403,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
Hi M2RLK45!!! i like the untouchables too!! what kinda Ford do you like the best and and tryin to remember everything since i was invisbly talkin a lot to you in my head yesterday askin you stuff like if you had any sons and if you did or even if you didn't what kinda movies would yall do yall look at.

I'm still thinkin about that car and guess what my friend's father car is a ford farlane (might got the spellin wrong cause i'm hurryin up since i don't have a lot of time and i'm gonna DJ a song and hope i don't get a lot of mehs...that means the crowd hate it hate it and woot means i'm feelin it now and when somebody add to it while its playin then i'll get a LOVE meanin that person love it and addin it to their list and the person's name who love it is announce in the tiny chat box and i got 6 fans which makes me explodes cause they're some of monstercat's DJS!

oh let me describe the room... in the center is a screen like a movie screen where the DJ's song is played like a youtube song is centered stage and to the right is a little chat box where you can talk to the room's mod & staff & the bouncer who kick people out and or listen (read) what they're sayin or people in the room is sayin then below all that is the people in the room dress in their avatars dancin or standin still if they ain't into it and then below that is about 5 djs (out of 50) waitin to play at the table and then in the center of that is the playin avatar people spinnin their song dancin and all their backs are to you (playin djs) but the audicne is facin you in front of the djs so you can see who's dancin by brinin your cursor over their heads. and the crowd is the room is crowded goes in perspective like the people get smaller and smaller as they go toward the screen.

ok rhat all came out inna rush--. you don't have to say anythin...i'm so scare you won't like me anymore. i'm happy seein your name & feel like jumping around and feelin excited cause of those cowboys that's like a crew right there! ok...i'll talk some more to you invisble durin the day today! ok? Bye!

Last edited by DubJuni; 03-16-2013 at 12:03 PM..

Old 03-16-2013, 01:09 PM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times

Old 03-16-2013, 04:15 PM

84 posts, read 403,010 times
Default M2RLK45! :) I went to Benoit (famous online host) party!!!

Ennio Morricone - Al Capone's Theme (The Untouchables)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAVQeXafMA

I came back with important kid news!!!!!
Benoit!!!!

[adrenaline rush got me shakin with excitement from it all. crackin up . my heart is still poundin and its takin me repost delete repost over qnd over to get this post right!]

i'm just mindin my own business gabbin in the real then go over and whose there!!!!! Ben!!!!
Benoitdx9 who host great parties! i clicked into the lobby and this awesome party was 1st listed in progress! His gigs are named Sweet cheese and Maple Syrup!!!!!!!

!!!! i justy gotyyta tell you! it with over a 1000 people!!!!!!!!! there was so many people my partner can't even get in!!!! now the host left the booth sso the crowd is at 836 and i'm not leavin! cracckin up!

You're the 1st person i thought to tell! runnin back then back to you...cause we're partners!!!

you might hate this music but to be acurrate this is what he's playin!!!!! now!

Different Heaven ft. TomSka - Asfadsfsfasfdas

this is playin and i'm tellin you so you can live energy of right now! i'm sendin this pic as proof to all my friends and well..you're kinda a friend i...well..i'm...my dad wouldn't care about this stuff so..i'll pretend youre my dad for a min!

Dad look at this!!!!!!

And look at my pic captured! I got proof of bein there when Ben Hosted!!!! so proud!

i'm the center dude with green on...those white ones are prolly people who heard about the party and just came in since they are in newbie gear.

i scratch out my name since its goin in here but see how i got 10 fans? before i had only 6. some people [ like labels] got 1000s of fans and mega thousand points.

Woodkid - Iron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs

ok... bye! ok you can go back to bein M2RLK45. Thank you for makin me happy and bein nice to me! i won't bug you for the rest of the day, i promise!!!! AWEEESOMEEEeeEE!!!

Last edited by DubJuni; 03-16-2013 at 04:43 PM..

Old 03-16-2013, 06:16 PM

Hey DubJuni, I don't have any sons but my Sister has three boys. I like Mustangs and F Series trucks for the current line up. Anything from a Model T to a '50 Mercury in the old stuff. Ford tough.

[MV] TOP GUN - DANGER ZONE - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 06:25 PM

This one is for you buddy.

Cradle of Love - Ford Fairlane Music Video - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 08:46 PM

Rocky IV - Training Scene - Hearts On Fire - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music