Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2010, 11:31 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,924,166 times

Advertisements

I wonder if this next guy is dreaming that's a woman.

^It was after a Halloween party. They look very content!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:00 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
^^^ Are you sure that isn't Jim?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM

2,027 posts, read 4,546,521 times
Hey who took a pic of me & Ginger! haaaaahaaaaahaaaa! Hardly any time
since I stayed up way too late last night! Ginger had fun right girl?

: givin her a hug.. lookin for a ball then runnin quick outside so we can
play fletch!: haaaaahaaaa! Ginger is AWESOME!!!

: we come back in & I git ready for class.. Ginger comes in to keep me company!:

BRB Ginger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmmg7-VXSw

haaaahaaaaahaaa! : towelin hair: (hope this video was a GREAT one! :

Jim!

Old 05-18-2010, 04:36 PM

52,685 posts, read 47,943,222 times
Default Which Will I Choose? or Happiness Is A Warm ___?

Re: I wonder if this next guy is dreaming that's a woman....

I'll tell you what: You take the dog, and I'll take the woman.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:46 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,546,521 times
: run in to give Ginger a special treat I've been carryin all day & a quick hug:

You been a good girl?.. : tail waggin like crazy!: you have? Guess what I have! Yeaap! Your favorite! haaaaahaaaaa!

: hugs her & laf at what Case said, replyin: yeaap! Ginger's my favorite
girl! :BEAM: .. in fact I'm gonna take her fishin one of these days! Or
maybe we'll run on the beach! ..

: Give her another Hug then git ready to go: I'll walk you if I have time tonight! : stand & kiss her furry head: Cya!

Old 05-19-2010, 07:46 PM

Good Wednesday evening, fellow music posters!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:55 PM

18,116 posts, read 11,752,834 times
All these doggie videos are so great! Fun! I love it!

Jim,
Speaking of fishing - ... long story short ... everyday Ginger and I feed the fishes here in front of the apartment building. There is a decent size lake, the water is shallow clear and about a 1.5 foot drop. Everyday she sees me with the white bread and she at first tried to get her share but I told her "No its for the fishes" then gave her dog cookies - her own snacks. She watches the tiny 1 inch (white silver ? transparent) fishes and can hears the water splashing. She looks like she is interested in whats going on. So today our usual fish feeding suddenly she started pulling me to another area of the lake. I thought she wanted out of the sun to the nearest tree. She pulled me down the 1-2 feet drop (sandy dry spot) and sat down looking at the water. Im was trying to figure her out. I looked at the water and there were several large fishes (with red tails) right there! She did this before I finished using the two slices of bread.

Im still wondering how she knew unless she pays more attention to the water than I do or can hear the louder splashing or something?

Old 05-21-2010, 03:22 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
All these doggie videos are so great! Fun! I love it!

Jim,
Speaking of fishing - ... long story short ... everyday Ginger and I feed the fishes here in front of the apartment building. There is a decent size lake, the water is shallow clear and about a 1.5 foot drop. Everyday she sees me with the white bread and she at first tried to get her share but I told her "No its for the fishes" then gave her dog cookies - her own snacks. She watches the tiny 1 inch (white silver ? transparent) fishes and can hears the water splashing. She looks like she is interested in whats going on. So today our usual fish feeding suddenly she started pulling me to another area of the lake. I thought she wanted out of the sun to the nearest tree. She pulled me down the 1-2 feet drop (sandy dry spot) and sat down looking at the water. Im was trying to figure her out. I looked at the water and there were several large fishes (with red tails) right there! She did this before I finished using the two slices of bread.

Im still wondering how she knew unless she pays more attention to the water than I do or can hear the louder splashing or something?

Golden's senses are heightened or something which is why they are always used as assistance dogs - they know and they have some sort of compassion button other breeds don't.

One of my dogs watches television too Jim. If I change the channel she gives me a dirty look. So, we have to watch the dog show. I was fostering this Out-OF-Control Jack Russell terrier who spotted a dog on the television and flew off the sofa, was airborne (barking the entire way) over the coffe table and SLAMMED into the television set, got up shook it off, still barking and ran around the wall into the kitchen to, still barking, looking for that dog on the television. This dog had issues.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:24 AM

Hi, everyone, and it's a great Friday morning already on the Music threads!

Old 05-21-2010, 11:48 AM

4,343 posts, read 3,556,888 times
Hi, Case. Thanks for posting your Country Gold and your Friday 3-Fers. It's a great tradition. Keep up the good work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music