Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 11:33 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times

Advertisements

Stopping by...whistle...here Girl...look what Auntie Desert brought you...it's a fish...like Jim is catching...tail wagging...so you can chew on this...but not the fish that Jim catches, ok, Girl?...give Ginger a big hug and sit with her for awhile...soaking in the sun...get up and she follows me to the gate...I have to go back to work...I'll be back tomorrow...one last pat on the head...bye Girl...

Old 06-23-2010, 02:20 PM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
A friend filmed two songs when we rehearsed today.
Let's hope he put it up on You Tube....

Old 06-23-2010, 03:23 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,756,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Has this become a chat thread?

Yes Swede, while we are bumping the "Do NOT duplicated threads" thread, we are chattering in this one instead of using the repetitious B-U-M-P! message. Did I say that right?

So chime in Swede, how are you doing?

FireHOuse, How did you learn about City-Data?

Old 06-23-2010, 03:31 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,756,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertWanderer View Post

Stopping by...whistle...here Girl...look what Auntie Desert brought you...it's a fish...like Jim is catching...tail wagging...so you can chew on this...but not the fish that Jim catches, ok, Girl?...give Ginger a big hug and sit with her for awhile...soaking in the sun...get up and she follows me to the gate...I have to go back to work...I'll be back tomorrow...one last pat on the head...bye Girl...

Wow! Nice surprise! She would love it! She enjoys sitting at the edge of the lake just watching life. She knows what fish are and they eat bread! We have so many types of birds here. Ginger enjoys their show. They come crashing in the water or slowly land in the water, either way, she likes it. As I promised, time to walk the complex.

Hope you all have a pleasant evening.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Yes Swede, while we are bumping the "Do NOT duplicated threads" thread, we are chattering in this one instead of using the repetitious B-U-M-P! message. Did I say that right?

So chime in Swede, how are you doing?

FireHOuse, How did you learn about City-Data?
Today is a good day. I will try to enjoy some peace and quiet before the midsummer weekend starts tomorrow.
How is life on the other side of the pond?

Old 06-24-2010, 05:50 AM

130 posts, read 3,209,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
FireHouse, How did you learn about City-Data?
a year ago or so a relative of mine knew I wanted to relocate and suggested C-D real estate information. Since that time I've been
a lurker to several forums, music being a main one.

Thank you for your gracious welcome.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:36 AM

Default Beautiful Country

Waves to everyone...Good Morning...

...Hugs Ginger...I wanted to see you first thing this morning, before work...I wanted to share a song with you that reminds me of Jim...

YouTube - Illusion - Beautiful Country

...sit here and listen with Ginger...feel Jim sitting here with us...smile as Ginger wags her tail...she feels him too...

~DesertWanderer~

Old 06-25-2010, 08:38 AM

3,198 posts, read 13,105,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post

A friend filmed two songs when we rehearsed today.
Let's hope he put it up on You Tube....
What a terrific chance for us to see and hear your band!!

Big Swede ... we can hardly wait to see it .. please let us know the youtube address so we can be fans

rare

Old 06-25-2010, 10:43 AM

Good morning, All!

Yes...Big Swede...I agree with Rare...please be sure and give us the link so we may enjoy...

Mr FireHorse...I came to find this wonderful place, in much the same way...

2Goldens...thank you for sharing Ginger and her adventures with us!

...sit down to spend some time with Ginger...laughing at her wet kisses...Yes...Girl...you can feel Jim getting closer, can't you...it won't be long unrtil Jim is back here to Love you in person...until then...you have to settle for me...fall on my back as she knocks me over in her excitement...Girl...I do hope you don't mind if I still come around after Jim is back...I'm enjoying your company as well...

~DesertWanderer~

Last edited by BloomingArtist; 06-25-2010 at 11:09 AM..

Old 06-25-2010, 12:44 PM

He said he is without Internet right now,but maybe it is better to wait and see if anyone films the show.
I just hope you will be fans after you have actually heard us.

And now back to midsummer celebration.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music