Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2010, 01:19 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times

Advertisements

Runs up and hugs 2goldens and Ginger...gets big wet sloppy kiss from Ginger...swimming are we..Girl? Jim will be so glad to see you!..just don't get him too wet!

~DesertWanderer~

Old 08-08-2010, 02:47 PM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Countdown has started!
I am going on a little trip in 10 days.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Trip sounds good BS The girl who NEVER naps just fell asleep in her chair for almost an hour now back to playing music.

Carry on

Old 08-08-2010, 02:56 PM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
The girl who NEVER naps just fell asleep in her chair for almost an hour

Old 08-08-2010, 07:36 PM

3,198 posts, read 13,105,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Hello!

I've been rather busy of late but needed to stop in to say hello to the MUSIC heads. Before I could move on a bit, had to check in our Jim.

Ginger is being good for the most part. Her and I will start going to classes soon which should be lots of fun meeting other dogs and the owners - hopefully a playmate Golden for Ginger and bachelor for 2G's.

A few days ago Ginger ran out the front door and took off to the other side of the lake to chase a pair of ducks. The ducks saw her coming and flew off into the water. Ginger dived into the water!
This would be her very first swim, she did well! From watching her, I think she enjoyed the swim and continued to try to snatch up at least one of the ducks. My son thought this whole ordeal was amusing and laughed all the while. When I finally got her back to the apartment, oh boy, she was wet and smelly yet she was satisfied.

Sending my best regards to Jim and Everyone in City-Data.

You've Got A Friend - James Taylor

Beautiful 2goldens... :::gentle smile ::: just beautiful

rare

Old 08-09-2010, 04:55 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Man, these dudes and dudettes really get out there when they are chasing ducks. (It's nice to see you 2g's)

YouTube - ‪Sam at Lilydale lake chasing ducks‬‎

Old 08-09-2010, 02:20 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Good Monday afternoon, folks.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:33 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Hello all! Raining cats and dogs here.

Carry on

Old 08-09-2010, 03:44 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,546,928 times
Default GINGER!!!!!!&2Goldens&Thursday! :):):):)

: lookin like a crazy person.. heavin breaths.. eyes takin on a wild look..
see.. GINGER.. sink to knees bustin out in tears in front of everybody..
can feel Ginger lickin my face ..:

Quote:
Hello!

I've been rather busy of late but needed to stop in to say hello to the MUSIC heads. Before I could move on a bit, had to check in our Jim.
huggin Ginger so much.. can feel i gotta go soon but I Love you 2Goldens!
And if I git any dreams about a good bachelor.. might not make "sense"
but do a virtual dreamin & put in w/feelins.. its like a whirlpool wishin
well..

I don't care what people might think.. just make sure you're sure my insides say! Haaahaaaa.. cause the energy that that thread was birth
from was a high unselfish energy.. so you're mixin yours in it to..

to bring about form.. I gotta go soon cause I might say stuff inapproritae
but I hope you can feel how much I love you.. also as much as Mom!
:Brighten: shy can read me the stories..

Quote:

Ginger is being good for the most part. Her and I will start going to classes soon which should be lots of fun meeting other dogs and the owners - hopefully a playmate Golden for Ginger and bachelor for 2G's.

A few days ago Ginger ran out the front door and took off to the other side of the lake to chase a pair of ducks. The ducks saw her coming and flew off into the water. Ginger dived into the water!
This would be her very first swim, she did well! From watching her, I think she enjoyed the swim and continued to try to snatch up at least one of the ducks. My son thought this whole ordeal was amusing and laughed all the while. When I finally got her back to the apartment, oh boy, she was wet and smelly yet she was satisfied.

Sending my best regards to Jim and Everyone in City-Data.

You've Got A Friend - James Taylor

: me&Ginger hugs Thursday too!: haaaahaaaaa! Look at that1!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Man, these dudes and dudettes really get out there when they are chasing ducks. (It's nice to see you 2g's)

YouTube - ‪Sam at Lilydale lake chasing ducks‬‎
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa! Wow.. I haven't used my laffin muscles.. it sounds
funny! Haaaaahaaaaaaa!

I hope everybody know I can't post a lot but I'm hopin maybe.. in 2 weeks.. sleepin a lot right now but shyangel & Granny & some kids from
my cohort spends the night readin to me & stuff..

I'm glad I gave my donations to the kids hospital since the time my pretend pretend girlfriend & me was doin a bunch of good deeds to
change the worlds vibrations..

thats what these stories seem like.. good deeds.. I bet a lot of sick kids
are reading them and.. ooops.. shy reminded me I'm not dream typing.

Love Everybody.. :Waves!:

Old 08-09-2010, 03:53 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,116 times
Hugs Jim so close to me...sending energy thru the hug...

Love You So Much, Baby...

~Mommy~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music