Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 AM

18,120 posts, read 11,756,270 times

Advertisements

I had to check in with the old MUSIC crowd! I miss everyone especially my buddy Jim! So good to see you bubbling online Jim.

Let's see .... my brother promised to repair my camera and I've been carrying the mini camera in my pocketbook for a week to drop off to him. I need to write a note to myself on my hand or something!

Ginger is a hand full! Anytime you want Jim, I'll send her to you for a vacation - there is a Pets Airline specially for pets to travel in comfort - my treat.

Interesting thing happened a few days ago; as you know Ginger loves to sit near the end of the lake to watch life and listen to sounds. The guys upstairs were fishing nearby where she was sitting and suddenly Ginger took off! This dog can run! She can pull my back out if I'm not careful. Anyway, Ginger took off running up to the guy who hooked a fish before he even realized it. Think about that. There were no voices or excitement when the guy hooked the fish but yet Ginger knew before him. I wonder if the fish makes a sound of snap, cut or the water waves/splash ? The guy (amateur) threw the fish out of water by just swinging the rod over from overhead to grass. They were yelling at me "HOLD THE DOG BACK!" in fear of the hook. I used all my might, power and energy to hold Ginger back - she wanted that fish!
A mind of her own.

I've been reading alot about dog foods. I found this interesting article on the Golden website. We haven't started training as yet but will be in class soon!

Enjoy your travels Jim. You are young and exploring. My son took a trip to Hawaii during college Christmas break. He still talks about Hawaii as one of the best things he's ever done for himself. I still remember him calling home and says "Mom, go to the bank and put more molah on the green dot card - I should have it in an hour. I'll bring home some tee shirts for you."

PS - Call me what you want but I dislike the shorten BS name for Big Swede.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:25 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
I´m stopping by for a short hello.
It feels better already.
I already had lunch with two friend at McD and the schedule for the week already seems filled.
Now I have landed at my sisters house in a nice,quiet suburb.
I may post some punk and metal later if my nephews can stop playing WOW for five minutes.
Also thanks for the first star!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:42 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Hump Day afternoon in the neighborhood! Good Wednesday to all of you.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:18 AM

2,897 posts, read 20,338,741 times
Good morning, everybody!

Here's another one who loves Ginger stories! Thanks, 2Goldens!

Mr. BigSwede, hope you're enjoying your getaway!

Topaz

Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM

3,198 posts, read 13,105,608 times
Default Star Party!!!

pssssst!!! I heard there was a party going on .. A STAR party for one of our own ...

::: walking in with a huge star cake with sparklers on the top :::

https://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...l#post15547121

For YOU Mr BigSwede!!

rare

Old 08-20-2010, 05:08 AM

<step in with treats from McDonald's for all... wave at Mr. BigSwede, smiling>

Congratulations on your very first Gold Star!!!

yyyyiiiipppeeeee!!!!

Topaz

Old 08-20-2010, 05:10 AM

Default Friday Again

Hi, Topaz! And hi, everyone on this TGIF morning. Hope y'all have a great Friday.

Wow! A sausage McMuffin with egg. I'll take it!

Old 08-20-2010, 05:41 AM

<after serving the Star of the Show, Mr. BigSwede... turn brightly to Mr. Case...

put linen place mat with silverware... fresh flowers in bud vase... on table

...bring in sausage and egg McMuffin with fresh-squeezed orange juice and specialty coffee... happily humming>

Enjoy your breakfast and have a wonderful day, Mr. Case!

Topaz

Old 08-20-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz_Flowers View Post
Enjoy your breakfast and have a wonderful day, Mr. Case!

Topaz
I plan to. And you have a good Friday!

Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 AM

2,027 posts, read 4,546,928 times
Default Long Post so can pass cause its real & in the moment & not fake feelin so time consumin! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
I had to check in with the old MUSIC crowd! I miss everyone especially my buddy Jim! So good to see you bubbling online Jim.

Let's see .... my brother promised to repair my camera and I've been carrying the mini camera in my pocketbook for a week to drop off to him. I need to write a note to myself on my hand or something!

Ginger is a hand full! Anytime you want Jim, I'll send her to you for a vacation - there is a Pets Airline specially for pets to travel in comfort - my treat.

Interesting thing happened a few days ago; as you know Ginger loves to sit near the end of the lake to watch life and listen to sounds. The guys upstairs were fishing nearby where she was sitting and suddenly Ginger took off! This dog can run! She can pull my back out if I'm not careful. Anyway, Ginger took off running up to the guy who hooked a fish before he even realized it. Think about that. There were no voices or excitement when the guy hooked the fish but yet Ginger knew before him. I wonder if the fish makes a sound of snap, cut or the water waves/splash ? The guy (amateur) threw the fish out of water by just swinging the rod over from overhead to grass. They were yelling at me "HOLD THE DOG BACK!" in fear of the hook. I used all my might, power and energy to hold Ginger back - she wanted that fish!
A mind of her own.

I've been reading alot about dog foods. I found this interesting article on the Golden website. We haven't started training as yet but will be in class soon!

Enjoy your travels Jim. You are young and exploring. My son took a trip to Hawaii during college Christmas break. He still talks about Hawaii as one of the best things he's ever done for himself. I still remember him calling home and says "Mom, go to the bank and put more molah on the green dot card - I should have it in an hour. I'll bring home some tee shirts for you."
GINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! GINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just cause Your Feelins are like That 2Goldens now Ginger Vibe is
Permanent Strong!!!!!!!!

: runnin & seein Ginger run to me.. laffin like a maniac& we crashin into
each other & can feel my spirit body boost like a rocket .. floodin with
all kinds of cool power-sensation!:

HAAAAAAAHAaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!!! :Eyes so shinnin inside me I can barely
see this earthly place .. so POWERFUL what I inner see-feel is!!!:

2Goldens!! Your Heart feelins make such a beautiful inner world!! People
don't know about that yet cause they don't believe the Kingdom is within
em & don't have the mutation to "feel" it so will die off in the desert
like the first generation with Moses & it was the second gen who could
reach & enter the symbolic promise land..

Whoa! Where did THAT come from! Haaaahaaaahaaa! Hey Ginger are
you an Angel Dog???? :Huggin her tight!!!!:

Haaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!! I'm about to explode with all this happiness!!!
Ginger & someone to worship too unless she feels ashame then I
won't cause I wanna feel the highest vibes possible!!!

Since we gotta go I won't go to the Star Parties yet.. so.. but..
GINGER!!!!!!!! BEAMiN!!! Mom isn't it GrEaT!!! Everything???
Haahaaahaaahaaaaa!!!

Jim who's more than flesh right now!!! Haaaahaaaa!

Last edited by RFSilver; 08-20-2010 at 09:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music