Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 06:12 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,572,585 times

Advertisements

Since everyone loves to know what our Market Commons looks like I thought I'd pass some pictures along.
Many were taken from the car, on the fly... as I always say.
I also took some of Surfside Beach, and some gorgeous cactus along the way.....Here's some joy for you.
Please note that some are from a previous trip to Market Commons but are worth seeing to show you what the area is like.

Along the way....Surfside Beach

A Cactus I fell in love with......How about you?

Beautiful homes of Surfside Beach

I love this Surfside Beach home too.. Now off to Market Common...

Market Common and its shops, townhomes, boutique stores.

One of many restaurants there at the Market Common.

Market Common has walkways and parks, theaters and shops, books and grooming....everything for a wonderful way of life.

This is an older picture but it shows the townhomes etc. even in a blur...

Taken from inside the car, through the window...But, I love those flowers and the townhomes in the background.

Dog grooming too!

Hair Styles for you too.....

A walkway at Market Common

The last two are from Garden City, SC we took a turn that way on our way home...The beautiful marsh.

Sarah J's at Garden City....Such a nice place to have dinner on the marsh area. Taken from the car, on the fly..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 05:44 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,860,481 times
Great pics, Summering! Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:19 PM

Thank you for liking the pictures. Most were taken on the fly, from the car. Just quick shots.
So many people want to know about Market Common in Myrtle beach.
It is a fun place with a full day of things to do. Have an ice cream, go to the movies, visit Pottery Barn, buy some clothes and stop at the restaurants.
So just some quick shots. I love the townhouse areas. They actually have some cottage homes they are building. Just adorable also!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM

161 posts, read 327,905 times
The chamber of commerce should hire you

Old 04-28-2012, 07:23 PM

2,385 posts, read 3,649,178 times
Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KavH View Post

I was just thinking the same thing! You would be perfect as an area promoter. You love just about everything and explore all over the place and take great pictures, too!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KavH View Post
I really would love that job, I think.
When you love an area, enjoying all they have around...Then that would be the right job. Hummmmm

Old 04-29-2012, 07:32 AM

vrexy....You so kind. My hubby flies by things fast. I hang out the window and take through the window, so non-professional. Maybe oneday I'll buy a better camera and make him STOP so I can really do some justice.
Well, and as you know...I love this place on the earth. Just give me sunshine, some ocean, and books. Add some place to swim, family, friends, and a good scenery and life feels good.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:13 PM

312 posts, read 729,639 times
Great pics Summering!!!! How is Sara J's for dinner? What kind of food do they have....it looks like a great spot!!!!!!

Oh and more photos when you can!

Old 05-04-2012, 06:55 AM

Thank you loveagrey1. I think everyone enjoyed Sara J's. Don't go by me I'm always more interested in the views and the view there is nice.
I bet you would love the Gulf Stream it is on the ocean side of Murrells Inlet. It sits between the ocean and marsh. We've had some wonderful food there.
I'll be out taking more pictures soon. If I could only get hubby to slow down...on the fly is tough.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:30 PM

70 posts, read 162,799 times
luv the photos!! the marketplace looks awesome...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area