Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2020, 11:31 AM

416 posts, read 408,514 times

Advertisements

Post COVID dreaming. Looking at vacation houses in Naples area. Waterfront with a dock for basic boat (20-30’). Looking in central Naples (think waters near Tin City).

Given the pandemic being over, are there any bars/restaurants that we could dock our boat and hang out?

Lived in elsewhere in FL a long time ago and enjoyed that. Don’t know Naples thoroughly.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 08:53 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,087,806 times
There are lots of boat accessible places in SWFL.

Here's a few off the top of my head. I've eaten at most of these over the years. Some have changed names.

Naples:

There are a couple of restaurants/bars in Tin City. I am pretty sure you can still dock your boat there.
The Dock at Crayton Cove
Kelly's Fish House (like above, it's been a while since I've been there by boat, but you used to be able to tie up there to eat)
Wahoos (behind Walkers Marine)

Estero:

Flippers (at Lover's Key Resort)

Bonita:

Coconut Jacks
The Fish House

Isle of Capri:

Pelican Bend
Capri Fish House
Island Gypsy

Marco Is:

Snook Inn
Dolphin Tiki Bar

Goodland

Stans Idle Hour
Paradise Found

Everglades City:

Rod and Gun (I think they still serve food)

Depending on how far you're willing to go, there are a few places on Ft. Myers Beach as well, but I've never been up there by boat. Cape Coral also has a few.

Sanibel and Captiva have some places as well, as does Pine Island (Tarpon Lodge is excellent) and Matlacha. Useppa and Cabbage Key (where you can get a cheeseburger in paradise ) are neat little islands with restaurants on them

Old 07-19-2020, 08:22 AM

5 posts, read 7,808 times
I will add to the Naples mix:
Parrot Bar-by Tin City
Riverwalk-In Tin City
Boathouse-was there in December before the shutdown-Docks right in front

Old 07-25-2020, 03:02 PM

416 posts, read 408,514 times
Cannot wait for Covid to end... dreaming of sunshine and human contact.

Old 07-25-2020, 05:33 PM

2,128 posts, read 2,353,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peta2013 View Post
Cannot wait for Covid to end... dreaming of sunshine and human contact.
You don't get sunshine? That's all we have here in FL. Played golf twice this week, long bike rides on weekend mornings, nice walks in the evening as sunsets, kayaking down river, taking the boat out, etc.

Old 07-26-2020, 05:51 AM

15 posts, read 16,737 times
You can dock at bay front and there’s a few places in there. I know behind Naples bay resort there are some places for rent that are on a canal.

Old 07-26-2020, 03:41 PM

331 posts, read 452,443 times
And the Boathouse in Naples. Was there Friday night and it continues to meet expectations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples