Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2013, 08:33 PM

38 posts, read 44,841 times

Advertisements

If you could choose a gated development in Naples with villas under $300k and without bundled golf (high membership fees), which ones would you choose and why?

Which developments would you steer clear of and why?

Feedback appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2013, 09:07 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,544,694 times
I love where we are: Lakeside in North Naples. Quiet, established and in an excellent location. We have condos, townhouses and villas but I'm not sure just what is on the market at the moment.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
I love where we are: Lakeside in North Naples. Quiet, established and in an excellent location. We have condos, townhouses and villas but I'm not sure just what is on the market at the moment.
I think I looked at some of those using zillow. Love their mapping feature. Are you in a villa? Are they single story villas?

Old 02-11-2013, 05:12 AM

68 posts, read 211,239 times
Lakeside is a great development, it's a nice size with stunning lakes and the fees are fairly reasonable under $4000 a year. The problem being at the moment there is only one single family home for sale, good news it that its $220,000 which is a fantastic price for a single family home in North Naples. If your wanting to pay a lot lower fees Berkshire Lakes is a nice community, it's not gated but it also has nice size lakes and the fees are only $240 a year, Berkshire is a larger development in East Naples and you would have a lot of choice for under $300.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:37 AM

I appreciate the Berkshire Lakes community referral, but I do prefer a gated community. What do you think of the little circle of villas Walden Oaks - in particular the Wellington at Lone Oaks subdivision within Walden Oaks?

Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 AM

Wellington at Lone oaks in Walden oaks is very nice also, it's in North Naples and its also one of the developments with larger lakes, the fee are around $2500 a year. Which compared to most in Naples, it's very reasonable. They have some great deals on homes available at the moment within this development. If you want any more info please feel free to PM me.
Homes @ Wellington at Lone oaks range from $255,000 - $290,000.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:17 PM

10 posts, read 22,179 times
Island Walk. We have a home here, low quarterly fees,nice ammenities and well taken care of. Plenty of lakes.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:48 PM

Island walk is great, the whole development has a wonderful feel about it, the main pool is stunning and just in case you want to do laps, there is a separate pool. I have a good friend that lives in the Aruba townhouse, they have a nice floorplan and are selling for around $250,000 and up, you can even get the smaller single family homes for around that price, the gates are guarded and it's one of the stricter community when it comes to letting people in, if you’re not on the list with matching ID you’re not getting in. I personally think that's a good thing. It's a family friendly community with people of all ages living there. It’s a lovely place to ride around and big enough to get a work out while riding around, large lakes, gas station, car wash I even think it may have a post office, the pool area has a small restaurant where you can purchase light meals and drinks while relaxing a the pool, I think the fees are about $3200 a year, it’s definitely worth taking a look at.
Homes are built very well...

Old 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM

oh and... BBQ - Picnic, Bike And Jog Path, Business Center, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Center, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Underground Utilities, Community Room
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
View detailed profiles of: