Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2010, 07:22 AM

2 posts, read 9,886 times

Advertisements

We are considering buying a single family home in Marbella Lakes in Naples. Does anyone know anything about the quality of construction, location, etc.? We live in the North and have never lived in FL but have visited Naples and like it. We are retired and don't need to worry about schools.
Thanks for any feedback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2010, 12:56 PM

340 posts, read 1,045,854 times
Check out the pool the guy is building if you drive around in Marbella Lakes, there was a huge story about it in the Naples News recently

Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM

48 posts, read 187,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMunch View Post
Check out the pool the guy is building if you drive around in Marbella Lakes, there was a huge story about it in the Naples News recently
Can you explain what do you mean!

Old 12-12-2010, 04:27 PM

48 posts, read 187,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrThorne View Post
We are considering buying a single family home in Marbella Lakes in Naples. Does anyone know anything about the quality of construction, location, etc.? We live in the North and have never lived in FL but have visited Naples and like it. We are retired and don't need to worry about schools.
Thanks for any feedback.
We were too and we went there and stayed there for 2 days and 3 nights for $99. It is a great place, however we can only afford the carriage homes which has only one car garage and for 2 car garages home would be another 60 to 70Gs. We are planning to buy a place in fort myers which is cheaper and has 2 car garage. We love naples too but naples is pricey for us. I highly recommend you to go there and stay and see it for yourself. Quality is very good, but prices are high.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:01 AM

2 posts, read 9,886 times
Thank you. That is helpful.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:48 PM

3 posts, read 9,186 times
I am hoping this forum can help me out; I am looking to purchase a 2-3 bedroom carriage house with a 2 car garage in a gated community in the Estaro, Bonita or South Ft Myers area within a 10 minute drive to the beach. What developments would you recommend? This would be a second home (aka snow bird). Not a big golfer, just looking for a place that is safe, reasonable fees, well managed, no HOA nazi's. I am looking to spend in the $200-250,000 range....any developments you would recommend?

Old 01-03-2011, 12:22 PM

3 posts, read 10,039 times
I am a Realtor.

Marbella Lakes (ML) is being developed by GL Homes. They have several successful communities they developed.

ML is in a good location with several multi-lane roads to travel to/from downtown Naples, the beaches, golf courses and I-75.

The Developer purchased the property from bankruptcy and that has allowed them to have competitive prices.

The construction is good.

The have a carriage house component but mostly single family homes.

You can purchase from the developer if you act fairly fast as they are nearing sellout or purchase a resale home.

As of today's MLS the resales are priced between $362,900 for a 2 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom + Den with 2,144 sq. ft. to $595,000 for a 4 bedrooms + Den / 4 bathrooms with 3,207 sq. ft.

If you are looking for an experienced Realtor I would be happy to assist you.

Old 12-29-2013, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMunch View Post
That home is for sale now. No one ever actually lived in it.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:20 PM

124 posts, read 333,219 times
I'm a Realtor who lives in Marbella Lakes, the home which you are talking about is for sale at the moment, but the owner did live in it. I know that when the pool was under construction some neighbors were upset. But if you were to drive by the front of the house you wouldn't know that hidden behind all that beautiful landscaping is a fantastic pool, it may be a little over the top for some, but for a family this home is amazing. Great location, private, and the backyard has been designed so that you would want to spend as much time outside as inside, it has 1 water slide, 1 regular depth spa, 1 18" deep kids spa, 10 water falls, 1 island, 1 tiki hut, 1 beach, 2 grottos, 1 150SqFT cave, 1 sun deck, and 1 tunnel, which is entirely lit up at night
I would be happy to show any potential buyers looking for the wow factor in a great location.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples